Muddy River Mashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Muddy River Mashers Homebrew Club of Bismarck ND.

Home  Calendar  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  MRM Main Site  
This forum is no longer active!
For the new Muddy River Masher Forums, please visit MuddyRiverMashers.org.

Learn to Homebrew Day: November 2nd

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Igraf

Igraf

Learn to Homebrew Day: November 2nd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learn to Homebrew Day: November 2nd   Learn to Homebrew Day: November 2nd EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 8:48 am

I have a batch or two to brew Saturday. Anybody that wants to stop by is welcome. I will be starting around 10-11. 3804 Bayshore Bend Mandan
Back to top Go down
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

PostSubject: Re: Learn to Homebrew Day: November 2nd   Learn to Homebrew Day: November 2nd EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 10:18 pm

Sorry, Mike and I had something come up on Saturday. We can't host this years event. If anyone is brewing that day and wants to extend the invitation out, you are more than welcome to do so. Sorry again.

We're keeping Learn to Homebrew Day simple this year. Come on over to the Philleo house (142 Dolan Drive, Lincoln) this Saturday, November 2nd at 11am. We'll be brewing something here and you're more than welcome to bring your equipment to brew on too, or just hang out while we brew!
Back to top Go down
http://www.muddyrivermashers.com
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Learn to Homebrew Day: November 2nd   Learn to Homebrew Day: November 2nd EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 6:09 pm

I don't think I will be brewing for it this year but I guess the phileo home is probably more set up for brewing and cleanup than sertoma but sertoma is a good public location that might draw more people, however we have to pay for it.

We did have a good turn out last year at the Phileo home so it would probably work good again.
Back to top Go down
http://edelzer@hotmail.com
Michaeljeffreythomas

Michaeljeffreythomas

PostSubject: Re: Learn to Homebrew Day: November 2nd   Learn to Homebrew Day: November 2nd EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 11:12 am

Maybe we should just have this at your place like last year.
I think it will be a lot easier.
Back to top Go down
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

PostSubject: Learn to Homebrew Day: November 2nd   Learn to Homebrew Day: November 2nd EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:53 am

Okay, so at the last meeting we decided we were going to do Learn to Homebrew Day at the Philleo home again this year. After checking my notes from beginning of this year I found that we had actually reserved the Sertoma Community Building from 8-3 on November 2nd.

Does this still work for everyone? Community Center or Philleo Garage? I can probably cancel the reservation if I know soon enough.

What is Learn to Homebrew Day?
Learn to Homebrew Day was established by the American Homebrewers Association (AHA) in 1999 to encourage people to homebrew.
HomebrewersAssociation.org is full of homebrewing information you can use to make your first batch.
Brewing events are held all around the world so people can learn how to brew or teach others how to make beer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.muddyrivermashers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learn to Homebrew Day: November 2nd   Learn to Homebrew Day: November 2nd Empty

Back to top Go down

Learn to Homebrew Day: November 2nd
Page 1 of 1