Muddy River Mashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Muddy River Mashers Homebrew Club of Bismarck ND.

Home  Calendar  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  MRM Main Site  
This forum is no longer active!
For the new Muddy River Masher Forums, please visit MuddyRiverMashers.org.

Request for demonstration

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JaymeG

JaymeG

Request for demonstration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for demonstration   Request for demonstration EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 8:17 am

I'm not sure if I remember how to do a partial!? Laughing It'll come back.
Back to top Go down
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

PostSubject: Re: Request for demonstration   Request for demonstration EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:26 am

Awesome! I'll get back to them with those dates and see when they'd like to do it.

I'll post as soon as I know so others can clear their calendars.
Back to top Go down
http://www.muddyrivermashers.com
JaymeG

JaymeG

PostSubject: Re: Request for demonstration   Request for demonstration EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:11 am

I would be willing to do this depending on the date. June 29 would work for me. Going into July, July 8 is open. July 21 to. Let me know!
Back to top Go down
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

PostSubject: Request for demonstration   Request for demonstration EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 10:38 am

Touchmark retirement community (formally The Waterford) has contacted us in hopes that we could do a demonstration for them at their facilities. No sampling would be involved. Just an extract or partial demo.

Is anyone interested in helping out with something like this? If someone wants to step up and do this, we could provide one of the kit of the months as a demo, and you could keep the brew. You'd need to bring the equipment to brew. We do have leeway with the date, though they'd like to arrange something in the next month.

I'm sure myself and or Mike would be able to join to help answer questions, though the more the merrier.

Please post here if you can help out with this either as the brewer or as someone to come help and answer questions. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.muddyrivermashers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request for demonstration   Request for demonstration Empty

Back to top Go down

Request for demonstration
Page 1 of 1