Muddy River Mashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Muddy River Mashers Homebrew Club of Bismarck ND.

Home  Calendar  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  MRM Main Site  
This forum is no longer active!
For the new Muddy River Masher Forums, please visit MuddyRiverMashers.org.

Meeting Tuesday, March 16th!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dkwandt

dkwandt

Meeting Tuesday, March 16th! Empty
PostSubject: i will be there   Meeting Tuesday, March 16th! EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:14 am

and i plan to be bringing the wife, she really wants to try some of those belgian ales, she love the smell of them. i was not a huge fan, but i liked derick's it was really tasty
Back to top Go down
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Tuesday, March 16th!   Meeting Tuesday, March 16th! EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:12 am

Yes, it's great to put a face to the online username Smile

Hopefully we'll see you and one of the upcoming meetings of events!
Back to top Go down
http://www.muddyrivermashers.com
mike frohlich

mike frohlich

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Tuesday, March 16th!   Meeting Tuesday, March 16th! EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:58 am

It was great to see you at the meeting. As you can tell, we're a real high pressure group. Hope to see you at more.
Back to top Go down
dkwandt

dkwandt

PostSubject: thanks everyone   Meeting Tuesday, March 16th! EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:41 am

i just wanted to thank everyone! i felt very comfortable, it was great to taste so many good beers, and talk with such interesting people. you guys really know how to make a newbie feel welcome! thanks again!
Back to top Go down
dkwandt

dkwandt

PostSubject: i will host   Meeting Tuesday, March 16th! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:52 am

i will need to attend at least of these evewnts to have an idea of what goes on, and have set up appropriate for such an even't. and of course prepare my bride. by the way she showed great intrest in attending future meetings. getting her involved would make a huge difference!
Back to top Go down
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Tuesday, March 16th!   Meeting Tuesday, March 16th! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:42 am

dkwandt wrote:
i will have to host one of those this summer! good to know there is a fermenter to use, because, i am extreemly limited.

Most definitely! We've got some information on the site regarding hosting a club event. I'll be sure to add to it if and when we acquire more club items.

More information on hosting a club event.
Back to top Go down
mike frohlich

mike frohlich

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Tuesday, March 16th!   Meeting Tuesday, March 16th! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:23 am

Yes, I realized after I posted, and then read some other forum topics....Oh well, no sense crying over spilled beer. Stuff happens. Life goes on, and then you make another awesome brew that made you totally forget about how things may have went bad before. Onward!
Back to top Go down
dkwandt

dkwandt

PostSubject: thats good!   Meeting Tuesday, March 16th! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:05 am

i will have to host one of those this summer! good to know there is a fermenter to use, because, i am extreemly limited.
Back to top Go down
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Tuesday, March 16th!   Meeting Tuesday, March 16th! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:03 am

Yes... tis true... the untimeley demise of the Irish Red is still fresh in my memory.

On a happier note, Mike and I have donated a fermernter bucket to the club for use of group brews. So if anyone wants to host a group brew, you wont have to use your personal fermenters and halt your own production.
Back to top Go down
Beer Dealer

Beer Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Tuesday, March 16th!   Meeting Tuesday, March 16th! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:57 am

oh oh better read on...in other thread..I guess youll get there ..probably been a few days since last visit..Jeff
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwnh.net
mike frohlich

mike frohlich

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Tuesday, March 16th!   Meeting Tuesday, March 16th! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:44 am

We will also be drinking the club brew tonight - an Irish Red. And it's always great to see new faces.
Back to top Go down
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Tuesday, March 16th!   Meeting Tuesday, March 16th! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:37 am

Oh no worries! Beer isn't required at all. If you want to bring a favorite commercial beer to share that's great too. We see a lot of commercial stuff on the table. It's a great way to get to learn about other styles before you try to brew them.

Bring on the new faces! It's always great to meet new folks interested in beer and brewing. That's pretty much the point of the club I think Razz

See you tonight!
Back to top Go down
dkwandt

dkwandt

PostSubject: what if   Meeting Tuesday, March 16th! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:23 am

ok, i am new to your group, and i have no home brew to bring, i can pick up a favorite, but that kinda defeats the purpose unless we are comparing it some how. so i am going to be there tonight but i will be empty handed Sad unless otherwise informed. i will bring my amber as soon as it is ready. i am also trying to get a couple other guys to join up, hope you don't mind! one has been brewing for quite some time, the other used to brew but hasn't in a long time.

see yall tonight
Back to top Go down
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

PostSubject: Meeting Tuesday, March 16th!   Meeting Tuesday, March 16th! EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:34 pm

Bring your brews on over to the AMVETS to help us celebrate St. Patricks day!

As always meetings start at 7pm. We're usually in the back bar, but if you want to be sure check the sign posted up by the stairwell, that will let you know where to go.

Hope to see you there!

Also, if you'd like reminder emails and have not signed up yet for them, please do so! It's super simple and a really good way to keep updated. Arrow Click here to sign up for Event Reminders!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Tuesday, March 16th!   Meeting Tuesday, March 16th! Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting Tuesday, March 16th!
Page 1 of 1