Muddy River Mashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Muddy River Mashers Homebrew Club of Bismarck ND.

Home  Calendar  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  MRM Main Site  
This forum is no longer active!
For the new Muddy River Masher Forums, please visit MuddyRiverMashers.org.

Meeting Tuesday, April 6th!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mike frohlich

mike frohlich

Meeting Tuesday, April 6th! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Tuesday, April 6th!   Meeting Tuesday, April 6th! EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:47 pm

Nice. I'll also be bringing down Bitter Kitty Brown Ale. It's finally kegged and carbonated. See you guys in a few hours.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Tuesday, April 6th!   Meeting Tuesday, April 6th! EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:24 pm

I've heard these are both outstanding beers. Thanks for the share. Summit does great stuff and New Belgium is...well...New Belgium. They're well known for Fat Tire but they brew a ton of really great, though less popular, beers.

I'll be bringing my latest batch: a hazelnut brown ale a la Rogue's Hazelnut Brown Ale.
Back to top Go down
mike frohlich

mike frohlich

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Tuesday, April 6th!   Meeting Tuesday, April 6th! EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 10:16 am

I'll be bringing growlers of Ranger IPA and Summit Unchained series IRA. As if you needed any further enticing.
Back to top Go down
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

PostSubject: Meeting Tuesday, April 6th!   Meeting Tuesday, April 6th! EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:50 am

Hey folks! It's that time again, finally! Seems like its been so long since our last meeting. Well, tomorrow, April 6th, is our first spring meeting. With gardening just around the corner, tomorrow we will be talking about hops, hop planting, hop care, and hop harvesting. If you ordered hops through the club, please check your email for further instructions. If you didn't order any hop rhizomes, that's okay, it's still a pretty interesting topic and there will be a lot of other homebrew talk to go around. Plus, Steve Mayer, our Membership Director, will be taking photos to help drum up some club publicity.

Also, if you are interested in signing up for the BYO Magazine, or if you need to pay on the subscription, please do so at tomorrow nights meeting. The subscription is $28, it's a great read, and the club gets to keep half of what we sell.

Hope to see you all tomorrow night at 7pm!

Directions to AMVETS
Back to top Go down
http://www.muddyrivermashers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Tuesday, April 6th!   Meeting Tuesday, April 6th! Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting Tuesday, April 6th!
Page 1 of 1