Muddy River Mashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Muddy River Mashers Homebrew Club of Bismarck ND.

Home  Calendar  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  MRM Main Site  
This forum is no longer active!
For the new Muddy River Masher Forums, please visit MuddyRiverMashers.org.

Spilled beer...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike Philleo

Mike Philleo

Spilled beer... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spilled beer...   Spilled beer... EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:49 pm

JuJu wrote:
So did you find a rplacement Keg or should i bring my very first Kegged brew and First actual Partial Mash recipe?? I promise i'll taste it first to see if its good..Jeff
We're going to bring some of Randi's coffee porter and some other assorted brews, but if you want to bring either of your brews, Jeff, you're more than welcome! I know I'm looking forward to possibly trying it...
Back to top Go down
Beer Dealer

Beer Dealer

Spilled beer... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spilled beer...   Spilled beer... EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:26 pm

So did you find a rplacement Keg or should i bring my very first Kegged brew and First actual Partial Mash recipe?? I promise i'll taste it first to see if its good..Jeff
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwnh.net
Beer Dealer

Beer Dealer

Spilled beer... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spilled beer...   Spilled beer... EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:08 am

Ya know i wasnt there to help with the brew but i would offer to brew you a new one at my shop whenever you would like to pick it up,,or ..I did just keg two different brews , one summit ipa and one dubbel e'm up...i would offer one of these kegs as replacement, i havent tasted yet but the wort was good.....I know its not spilled milk but just as forgivable non the less..Jeff
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwnh.net
dkwandt

dkwandt

Spilled beer... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spilled beer...   Spilled beer... EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:07 am

that would suck, i had my finally class at vintner (there or only 2) we bottled and drop just one, i thought that was bad enough! i feel for you bro!
Back to top Go down
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

Spilled beer... Empty
PostSubject: Spilled beer...   Spilled beer... EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:50 am

I know... its a horrible, horrible thing... but it happened.

I was moving some things around in the garage to prep for some kegging. So I set the fermenter out of the way, where I assumed it would be safe. I ran upstairs for just a moment and well, the shelf I had placed the fermenter on was apparently a little more unstable than I thought. Spilled beer, broken fermenter, and a shoddy shelf all over the garage floor.

Now for the really bad news... it was the Club Irish Red! Uhg... I know, its just awful! I'm really sorry about this. I wish I had time to replace it all.

We're still on to celebrate St. Patty's Day next week. I will make it up to you all. I'll try to bring a food dish or something to replace the spilled beer.

Once again, I am really sorry about this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.muddyrivermashers.com
Sponsored content

Spilled beer... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spilled beer...   Spilled beer... Empty

Back to top Go down

Spilled beer...
Page 1 of 1