Muddy River Mashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Muddy River Mashers Homebrew Club of Bismarck ND.

Home  Calendar  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  MRM Main Site  
This forum is no longer active!
For the new Muddy River Masher Forums, please visit MuddyRiverMashers.org.

Blichman beer gun

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mike frohlich

mike frohlich

Blichman beer gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blichman beer gun   Blichman beer gun EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:16 am

I've bottled 1000's of beers with my Blichmann Beer Gun. It's awesome! I clean mine by running hot water through it after bottling, then PBW soak for about an hour. Then I sanitize it before use the next time out. Never had a problem with it getting clean. It's a great piece of equipment. You can bottle about 2 1/2 beers a minute if your carbonation levels are right on your beers. Plus, with the CO2 trigger, you can also give it a quick co2 flush just before capping, eliminating any oxygen in your bottle. Highly recommended!
Back to top Go down
big-mo

big-mo

Blichman beer gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blichman beer gun   Blichman beer gun EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:41 am

Ted,

Would love a review when you get some experience with it. Been thinking about giving one a try.

-Eric
Back to top Go down
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

Blichman beer gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blichman beer gun   Blichman beer gun EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:18 am

I'm not aware of a quart bottle, but that's a good idea.

I just keep my most beat up keg full of cleaning solution and use the hand pump to keep it under pressure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.muddyrivermashers.com
ted hoffman

ted hoffman

Blichman beer gun Empty
PostSubject: Blichman beer gun   Blichman beer gun EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:30 pm

Just used my beer gun for the first time and wanted to know if anyone had a good routine for brake-down and clean up. Is there something like a quart bottle available with ball lock connections?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blichman beer gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blichman beer gun   Blichman beer gun Empty

Back to top Go down

Blichman beer gun
Page 1 of 1