Muddy River Mashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Muddy River Mashers Homebrew Club of Bismarck ND.

Home  Calendar  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  MRM Main Site  
This forum is no longer active!
For the new Muddy River Masher Forums, please visit MuddyRiverMashers.org.

Non beer related...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

Non beer related... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non beer related...   Non beer related... EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 8:39 am

Eric wrote:
I do have a degree in automotive technology and I specialize in old ford cars and trucks. I'd be happy to come by and take a look at it sometime. I should have the weekend off so call me if you want me to take a look at
give me a call sometime, and I can come check it out. my number is 701-661-0738

Hey Eric, that'd be great! I'd really appreciate an educated opinion on it. We'll give you a ring sometime this weekend. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.muddyrivermashers.com
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Might be able to help you out   Non beer related... EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 10:22 pm

I do have a degree in automotive technology and I specialize in old ford cars and trucks. I'd be happy to come by and take a look at it sometime. I should have the weekend off so call me if you want me to take a look at
give me a call sometime, and I can come check it out. my number is 701-661-0738
Back to top Go down
http://edelzer@hotmail.com
mike frohlich

mike frohlich

PostSubject: Re: Non beer related...   Non beer related... EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 2:02 pm

Yeah, taking off the head is some major work. Not something you would want to tackle on a group brew day!
Back to top Go down
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

PostSubject: Re: Non beer related...   Non beer related... EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 1:57 pm

Thanks for info! Called down to Auto Express, they seem really nice. The estimated about $500-$600 to fix it. I figured it'd be up there, but I was really hoping it wouldn't be that much.

I'll have to check out Capitol Auto yet too.
Back to top Go down
mike frohlich

mike frohlich

PostSubject: Re: Non beer related...   Non beer related... EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 1:16 pm

A friend of my Nathan Davis, opened his own shop after years of working in various garages around town. He owns Capitol Auto Repair. It is on South 22nd St, south of expressway, near the Walmart. I take my 95 Tahoe there anytime need something done.
Back to top Go down
dkwandt

dkwandt

PostSubject: no need for beer   Non beer related... EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 11:20 am

unless the it works out for you! Laughing

both my inlaws and i have had really good luck with
auto express 223-6525
1154 w divide ave bismarck

it is right of the interstate.

i liked them because they detailed things that were wrong, told me what should be done, could be done, and what doesn't need to be done but would help. they were willing to walk me through, and did, everytime i have used them. so i hope this is helpfull!
Back to top Go down
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

PostSubject: Non beer related...   Non beer related... EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 11:07 am

Can anyone recommend a reasonable-reputable mechanic for an older vehicle? I think I've got a bad head gasket on the old ford pickup. It's just not something we're comfortable tinkering on.

I apologize for the non beer related post.

Oh wait... Good references will receive beer! Now it's beer related.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non beer related...   Non beer related... Empty

Back to top Go down

Non beer related...
Page 1 of 1