Muddy River Mashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Muddy River Mashers Homebrew Club of Bismarck ND.

Home  Calendar  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  MRM Main Site  
This forum is no longer active!
For the new Muddy River Masher Forums, please visit MuddyRiverMashers.org.

Beer for Designer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

Beer for Designer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer for Designer   Beer for Designer EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:14 am

Thanks to everyone that gave beers for me to send to our designer! I didn't have any beers to send with him at the time, so I bought him some tasters. The MRM kit traveled back with him to Idaho a few weeks back and Mike B sent me this thank you email that I thought I'd share with you:

Quote :
Hey Randi,

First of all I forgot that your birthday was the same as mine, so Happy Birthday.

Second I have to apologize for not getting back to you and the members of The home brew on the samples they sent back with me after my last trip back in June sometime.
Damn, got home boys helped me unload the luggage and they placed the box with the beer samples in my daughters room. Which is vacant, thanks God or she would have drank all of it.
Any way just found it last week and had a taste of the Meed only so far. And I have to say, Janea and I loved that. Damn it was good. Never had it before.
And the little sipper cups and beer glasses with the etching on them....N I C E !!!!! Can't thank everyone enough.
Now I just want life to slow down a little so I can crack open the other samples and taste them. Won't be this weekend cause we are heading to Billings for a family thingy.
But hopefully when we get back things will slow down.

If the rest taste anywhere near the Mead, we'll be in heaven. I know its beer, so the taste will be different, but can't wait.
So mad that I just forgot about the samples. Been so busy getting ready for our daughters wedding that we just didn't take the time.

So tell everyone thanks so much. Really do appreciate it a ton.

Cheers.

Mike mike and Jane
Back to top Go down
http://www.muddyrivermashers.com
mike frohlich

mike frohlich

Beer for Designer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer for Designer   Beer for Designer EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:18 am

I've got a few samples to throw along as well! Bruner did a great job!
Back to top Go down
Michaeljeffreythomas

Michaeljeffreythomas

Beer for Designer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer for Designer   Beer for Designer EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:57 am

I can spare a bottle of mead.
Back to top Go down
Mike Philleo

Mike Philleo

Beer for Designer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer for Designer   Beer for Designer EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:28 pm

I can at least offer up a bottle of my strong dark to him to say thanks! In my opinion, that logo has done a lot to help give our club a face for the public in our early days. Not to mention that it looks good - we have that logo wherever applicable, but it's never looked out of place.
Back to top Go down
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

Beer for Designer Empty
PostSubject: Beer for Designer   Beer for Designer EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:26 pm

I was admiring our logos after I ordered the new tasters, and I remembered something... *introduce hazy- cloudy dream sequence*

Over 3 years ago, I asked a coworker if he'd have some spare time to help me with a logo for a brew club that Mike and I wanted to get going. He took the project on full force and developed us not just one, but two logos to use. The emblem and the fish. I don't know if many of you know this, but our fish actually took home the Gold at ND ADDY's in 2009. It was the only logo to place.

I've always intended to find a way to pay him back for his help. I was hoping some of you might want to help me with that. Now, he is a craft beer drinker, but he doesn't live in ND. What I'd like to do is put together a selection of homebrews from our club members. Our own personal Masher Sampler Pack.

If you'd like to help me out with this, I'll be taking bottles at the next meeting to mail out. You can label them, put your name on it, the beers name, whatever you like. You are welcome to do more than one, but please only one of each kind. In a standard bottle please, no bombers or euros.

Thanks for all your help! The logos are great, but it wouldn't be much of a club without all you wonderful folks.

Back to top Go down
http://www.muddyrivermashers.com
Sponsored content

Beer for Designer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer for Designer   Beer for Designer Empty

Back to top Go down

Beer for Designer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muddy River Mashers :: General Discussion-
Jump to: