Muddy River Mashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Muddy River Mashers Homebrew Club of Bismarck ND.

Home  Calendar  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  MRM Main Site  
This forum is no longer active!
For the new Muddy River Masher Forums, please visit MuddyRiverMashers.org.

Oktoberfest Suggestions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

Oktoberfest Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oktoberfest Suggestions   Oktoberfest Suggestions EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 2:17 pm

Here's a few suggestions that were written down or brought up at the meeting last night (that I can remember):

• Custom Plastic Glassware (Option for buying them)
  • Microphone for announcements
  • Brewers Q&A Session
  • More voting options
  • Announce Beer Winner during

I know I forgot some. If you think of anything else, post it here so I can amend my notes for next year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.muddyrivermashers.com
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

PostSubject: Re: Oktoberfest Suggestions   Oktoberfest Suggestions EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 2:08 pm

I did get a lot of great feedback about the kit demo that Todd and Bob did. I personally like the kits because they're a nice way to engage people in brewing without scaring them away. They're also quicker. We made sure to hand out cards for "Learn to Homebrew Day" where they can take part in an All-Grain brew (November 5th).

We've done All-Grain demo's before at Oktoberfest and we certainly can again. Did anyone else hear anything about the demo's? Want to weigh in?

Back to top Go down
permo

permo

PostSubject: Re: Oktoberfest Suggestions   Oktoberfest Suggestions EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:58 am

I thought it was great all around. If time permits maybe an all grain or partial mash demonstration would be a great idea. I thought the pamphlet with the documentation regarding the beers was very well done. Not sure what to change if anything.

Thanks for a great event, hopefully next year I will be able to help out a little more, they had to schedule one of my fishing tournements and my wifes's birthday for Octoberfest weekend! LOL.
Back to top Go down
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

PostSubject: Oktoberfest Suggestions   Oktoberfest Suggestions EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 3:35 pm

While it's fresh in your mind I'd like to start a discussion on things we could add/change for next years Oktoberfest. There's always things to make it more fun. Please post (reasonable) suggestions here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oktoberfest Suggestions   Oktoberfest Suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

Oktoberfest Suggestions
Page 1 of 1