Muddy River Mashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Muddy River Mashers Homebrew Club of Bismarck ND.

Home  Calendar  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  MRM Main Site  
This forum is no longer active!
For the new Muddy River Masher Forums, please visit MuddyRiverMashers.org.

Meeting Reminder: 2/15/11

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

Meeting Reminder: 2/15/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Reminder: 2/15/11   Meeting Reminder: 2/15/11 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:26 am

He did have his clone there, that I forgot to mention. But he had his previously brewed English Bitter too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.muddyrivermashers.com
dkwandt

dkwandt

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Reminder: 2/15/11   Meeting Reminder: 2/15/11 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:23 am

tylers was an arrogant bastard clone.
Back to top Go down
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Reminder: 2/15/11   Meeting Reminder: 2/15/11 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:18 am

Great informal meeting everyone. It's nice to see those couches finally getting used.

I'll try to recap some of the brews that made it to the meeting (be forewarned, I had 3 beers before I got there, so I may have missed something).

We were pleasantly surprised to see Jean and Rich again! Jean brought in some homegrown hops and let us all taste the Briess smoked malt she purchased. Rich brought in a nice variety of commercial brews; Heretical by Weyerbacher, Founder's Red Rye, Hopslam, Pangaea IPA, an RIS, and a peat smoked beer that I don't recall the name of. Tyler (1) brought in some of his english bitter... but after a hopslam I think its more of an English-not-so-bitter (but it's very tasty). Derek shared a cream stout and Eric brought in his Hoptoberfest. Ted brought in his Norwegian Christmas beer, which tasted like cookies to me Smile

It was a great gathering, probably a dozen people or so, with some faces we hadn't seen in awhile.
Back to top Go down
Beer Dealer

Beer Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Reminder: 2/15/11   Meeting Reminder: 2/15/11 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:24 pm

for those wanting some pbw 10# er's tonite please bring a 5qt icecream pale as it fits nice in there...Jeff
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwnh.net
dkwandt

dkwandt

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Reminder: 2/15/11   Meeting Reminder: 2/15/11 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:11 am

I can't make it tonight single dad til saturday. i hope to hear a good acount of the beers presented!
Back to top Go down
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

PostSubject: Meeting Reminder: 2/15/11   Meeting Reminder: 2/15/11 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 10:03 am

Hey Mashers!

Our informal meeting is tonight (Feb 15th) starts at 7pm in the Masherhaus (east entrance of Wheels Wings-N-Hobbies).

Bring some beer and any brewing questions, stories, or recipes in development. We'll kick off the informal meeting with open discussion and then we'll swing into our normal action packed meeting.

The brewing of the Irish Red went very well for those who were unable to make it. We had an awesome turnout with an added bonus of 2 new members who can now officially call themselves "homebrewers". View photos of the Irish Red Group Brew.

Hope to see you there!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Reminder: 2/15/11   Meeting Reminder: 2/15/11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting Reminder: 2/15/11
Page 1 of 1