Muddy River Mashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Muddy River Mashers Homebrew Club of Bismarck ND.

Home  Calendar  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  MRM Main Site  
This forum is no longer active!
For the new Muddy River Masher Forums, please visit MuddyRiverMashers.org.

What are you currently brewing, or fermenting?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Igraf

Igraf

What are you currently brewing, or fermenting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you currently brewing, or fermenting?   What are you currently brewing, or fermenting? EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:56 pm

I have a citra pale ale fermenting. Brewing a new batch of cream ale on Saturday. Feel free to stop by. 3804 bayshore bend. Mandan.
Back to top Go down
lwald

lwald

PostSubject: Porter    What are you currently brewing, or fermenting? EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:14 pm

I have a porter in the secondary now but I don't think it will Done befor the comp
Back to top Go down
dkwandt

dkwandt

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently brewing, or fermenting?   What are you currently brewing, or fermenting? EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 8:17 am

well i got a bunch of yeast, so i will try to get at least 2 batches in this week.
Back to top Go down
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently brewing, or fermenting?   What are you currently brewing, or fermenting? EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:27 am

We just kegged an IPA on Wednesday.

There's two starters on my counter awaiting a brew yet too. So hopefully more will be brewed this weekend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.muddyrivermashers.com
dkwandt

dkwandt

PostSubject: What are you currently brewing, or fermenting?   What are you currently brewing, or fermenting? EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:53 pm

i have a belgian blonde in primary, and premium lager in secondary, and stronge ale aging. i have a lot of brewing lined up as i am out of almost everything, will be brewing my strawberry blonde, belgian triple, amber, pale and amaybe an ipa as well. i have a couple others like a belgian golden ale i am still teaking the recipe on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently brewing, or fermenting?   What are you currently brewing, or fermenting? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you currently brewing, or fermenting?
Page 1 of 1