Muddy River Mashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Muddy River Mashers Homebrew Club of Bismarck ND.

Home  Calendar  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  MRM Main Site  
This forum is no longer active!
For the new Muddy River Masher Forums, please visit MuddyRiverMashers.org.

Hard to find Hops

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Hard to find Hops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard to find Hops   Hard to find Hops EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:11 pm

I just ordered some simcoe and galaxy from there. You won't find them cheaper anywhere else at the moment.... if you can find them at all
Back to top Go down
http://edelzer@hotmail.com
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

Hard to find Hops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard to find Hops   Hard to find Hops EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:56 am

Thanks Ivan!
I've ordered from Label Peelers before and have never had a problem. I actually just directed a friend here for Amarillo. Just watch though, sometimes they have a date up that the the stock won't be in until. Its usually not more than a week or two, but just an FYI if you're planning a brew.
Back to top Go down
http://www.muddyrivermashers.com
Igraf

Igraf

Hard to find Hops Empty
PostSubject: Hard to find Hops   Hard to find Hops EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 7:45 pm

I am not one who plans ahead and doesn't buy bulk hops, still on the trying to find what I like to brew phase. Well I was on the hunt last night to find some citra, I have never brewed with it and am working on a recipie that I wanted to try it on. Went to my normal ording spots and found that Citra is as easy to find as Simco, amarillo, etc. After a little searching I found www.labelpeelers.com They have Citra, Amarillo, Simcoe, Sorachi Ace and a few other hard to find hops. Not all are available in bulk from thebut if you need an ounce or four of the hard to find ones, check with them. The pricing wasn't over inflated for ounce package size either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hard to find Hops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard to find Hops   Hard to find Hops Empty

Back to top Go down

Hard to find Hops
Page 1 of 1