Muddy River Mashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Muddy River Mashers Homebrew Club of Bismarck ND.

Home  Calendar  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  MRM Main Site  
This forum is no longer active!
For the new Muddy River Masher Forums, please visit MuddyRiverMashers.org.

Black Shox Porter brewday Sunday Dec 11th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mike frohlich

mike frohlich

Black Shox Porter brewday Sunday Dec 11th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Shox Porter brewday Sunday Dec 11th   Black Shox Porter brewday Sunday Dec 11th EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 3:02 pm

Didn't have any RSVPs so I'm going to assume little interest. On that case, I'll be moving this up to Saturday, and starting around 5 am or so. Swing by if you like during the morning. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
mike frohlich

mike frohlich

Black Shox Porter brewday Sunday Dec 11th Empty
PostSubject: Black Shox Porter brewday Sunday Dec 11th   Black Shox Porter brewday Sunday Dec 11th EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:44 am

Looks like I will be brewing Black Shox Porter on Sunday. Going for mash in at 8am, brew day will finish 1-2pm. I have lots of beer to sample, and the grill will be going around noon for the Chiefs vs Jets game!

I brew in the garage, so it may be a little chilly at times, but not too serious. Weather forecast is for 33F. My system is an single tier system I built from 3 kegs, 2 pumps, and a couple of bed frames, patterned after the brewpub I worked at. I'm an all-grain brewer. Black Shox Porter is a robust porter, O.G. target = 1.064, SRM = 33, IBUs = 50-55, ABV%= 6.5.

Please RSVP... and you are welcome to come for all or part of the brew day. Cheers!
Back to top Go down

Black Shox Porter brewday Sunday Dec 11th
Page 1 of 1