Muddy River Mashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Muddy River Mashers Homebrew Club of Bismarck ND.

Home  Calendar  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  MRM Main Site  
This forum is no longer active!
For the new Muddy River Masher Forums, please visit MuddyRiverMashers.org.

Great event!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dkwandt

dkwandt

Great event!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great event!!   Great event!! EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 4:12 pm

Williston Brewer wrote:
Had a Great time,Thanks for all the good beer ,food ,and chat. Also thanks for helping me drink some of my beer( I did not want any left to drink on the way home)and the comments on it.

thank you for joining us, i did enjoy that brown of yours!
Back to top Go down
Williston Brewer

Williston Brewer

Great event!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great event!!   Great event!! EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:45 pm

Had a Great time,Thanks for all the good beer ,food ,and chat. Also thanks for helping me drink some of my beer( I did not want any left to drink on the way home)and the comments on it.
Back to top Go down
dkwandt

dkwandt

Great event!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great event!!   Great event!! EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 8:15 am

i agree i thought it went very well. everyone seemed to be having a good time. the beer was awesome, can't say i wouldn't drink any of them again! loved them! i think the class went well, seemed to be a lot of intrest! thank you to the mashers for the cert, hat and gift certificate (it will be used very soon!) i know i had a blast! thank you to everyone who helped, i believe we made the mashers look good!
Back to top Go down
Beer Dealer

Beer Dealer

Great event!! Empty
PostSubject: Great event!!   Great event!! EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 11:09 am

I was sicker 'an adog ,,but still had good time...i should have went home and took nap..the only complaint i heard from a few was the glass's were to small and they had to get refills to many times.....thats pretty DARN good ...every one liked the different brews,,of course some styles arent for everybody, but they still liked trying the different tastes that would have not bought it in the store...I wasnt going to bring an extra 5 gallons but like a few others that did ,was a good thing....I dont know how much of anybodys elses kegs were left but mine were empty...
ALso if anybody ended up with extra gas or hoses taps ect ...I am missing a few...and i do feel better , my head is not pounding ....Jeff
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwnh.net
Sponsored content

Great event!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great event!!   Great event!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Great event!!
Page 1 of 1