Muddy River Mashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Muddy River Mashers Homebrew Club of Bismarck ND.

Home  Calendar  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  MRM Main Site  
This forum is no longer active!
For the new Muddy River Masher Forums, please visit MuddyRiverMashers.org.

2013 Big Brew Day Event Details

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike Philleo

Mike Philleo

2013 Big Brew Day Event Details Empty
PostSubject: 2013 Big Brew Day Event Details   2013 Big Brew Day Event Details EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 3:14 pm

This is more of an update for the members who attended our previous meeting and more of a head's up to those who didn't. Since we had no luck obtaining our planned location (Sertoma Community Center) for this year's Big Brew Day, we discussed possible alternatives. One of those was the Mainstreet Drive Thru, which some of you may already be familiar with, as Dennis is partnering with them to provide beers to their taproom. That said, they've done some checking on local ordinances and legalities and it appears there should be no concerns with us having our event there.

The primary stipulation is that homebrew needs to remain in the parking lot where the event it is being held (which I'm assuming is a non-issue for our brewers anyway). Based on what was discussed at the last meeting, there was no objections to this and the tentative beginning time of the event would be 1PM on Saturday, May 4th. The only thing left to determine is which area of the parking lot we plan on setting up for the event. Randi and I will take some time to survey the area and find the most convenient spot for convenience and visibility.

If anyone has anything else they'd like to add, please feel free to do so. Thanks!
Back to top Go down

2013 Big Brew Day Event Details
Page 1 of 1