Muddy River Mashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Muddy River Mashers Homebrew Club of Bismarck ND.

Home  Calendar  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  MRM Main Site  
This forum is no longer active!
For the new Muddy River Masher Forums, please visit MuddyRiverMashers.org.

Great meeting start with great participation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mike frohlich

mike frohlich

Great meeting start with great participation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great meeting start with great participation   Great meeting start with great participation EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 4:13 pm

Craig, anyone is allowed to show up. Our meetings are very informal for the most part. There are no club dues, no commitments. Bring some beer along (if you don't brew, bring something commercial, lots of other people do), and bring any questions or conversation you like. We meet on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of the month at the Amvets, usually in the back bar on main floor (southside of building), or possibly in the basement if not there. Look forward to seeing you there. We had lots of new people there last night. The more the merrier. I'll be bringing some fresh Hammerhead Red & Flipswitch IPA to the next meeting. Thanks for inquiring
Back to top Go down
c_becker11

c_becker11

PostSubject: Meetings   Great meeting start with great participation EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 4:02 pm

Who is all allowed to show up for meetings? I am interested in attending. . . I have only homebrewed wine before but am interested in beer. Thanks,

Craig
Back to top Go down
Mike Philleo

Mike Philleo

PostSubject: Re: Great meeting start with great participation   Great meeting start with great participation EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:59 pm

Seconding what Mike said. It was a great meeting and a lot of fun. That's what we're all about, having a great time and learning while we do it. I'd like to encourage any folks reading this to join up on the forum and ask questions, post brew dates and just let yourself be known in general!
Back to top Go down
mike frohlich

mike frohlich

PostSubject: Great meeting start with great participation   Great meeting start with great participation EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 3:11 pm

Much thanks to all who showed up last night(10/6/09). Largest meeting to date. Lots of home brews to try. I hope to see you all at the next meeting, and at the Oktoberfest. Bring your friends to the next meeting. The more the merrier.

Again, I would just like to say thanks. If you have ideas for, questions about, comments, please let us know. We are committed to making these meeting fun, and educational if we can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great meeting start with great participation   Great meeting start with great participation Empty

Back to top Go down

Great meeting start with great participation
Page 1 of 1