Muddy River Mashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Muddy River Mashers Homebrew Club of Bismarck ND.

Home  Calendar  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  MRM Main Site  
This forum is no longer active!
For the new Muddy River Masher Forums, please visit MuddyRiverMashers.org.

Ordering from Midwest tomorrow

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mike frohlich

mike frohlich

Ordering from Midwest tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ordering from Midwest tomorrow   Ordering from Midwest tomorrow EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 10:53 am

Not anything too fun. My system is pretty much done to my liking: Single tier, 3 keg system, shirron plate chiller, 2 march pumps that allow me to sparge and pump to my kettle at the same time, and also whirlpool my boil. I built it myself, but I have to say it turned out pretty good. I should be receiving my 1/2 barrel fermenter today. It was built from a keg and has ability to force carb, and a nice hatch to dry hop. I am looking forward to fermenting 10-12gal batches in 1 fermenter.

So as far as the order: another 50lbs of 2-row, bunch of hops and yeast, some Crystal 40L, and that was about it.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ordering from Midwest tomorrow   Ordering from Midwest tomorrow EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 2:38 am

Not that I'm looking to team up on shipping, but did you get anything fun?

I picked up a Blichmann 10-gallon Boilermaker and another March pump that just arrived a couple days ago (from Midwest). I love ordering from them since it usually arrives within 48 hours!
Back to top Go down
mike frohlich

mike frohlich

PostSubject: Ordering from Midwest tomorrow   Ordering from Midwest tomorrow EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 5:08 pm

Just wanted to let mashers know that I'll be ordering from Midwest Supplies tomorrow if someone wants to go in and combine on shipping. Give me a call or send me an email. 400-9750 or mike@2fluidstudio.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ordering from Midwest tomorrow   Ordering from Midwest tomorrow Empty

Back to top Go down

Ordering from Midwest tomorrow
Page 1 of 1