Muddy River Mashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Muddy River Mashers Homebrew Club of Bismarck ND.

Home  Calendar  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  MRM Main Site  
This forum is no longer active!
For the new Muddy River Masher Forums, please visit MuddyRiverMashers.org.

Pre-Oktoberfest Keg Clearance Party!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike Philleo

Mike Philleo

Pre-Oktoberfest Keg Clearance Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Oktoberfest Keg Clearance Party!   Pre-Oktoberfest Keg Clearance Party! EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 1:43 pm

Well, I guess that settles it. Mark your calendars for tomorrow (or today, depending on when you read this), Friday September 27th. Tell your fellow brewers, friends and whoever you're not embarrassed to have a homebrew with. C'mon over to 142 Dolan Drive around 6:30 with your kegs, growlers and glasses, see you then! If the weather cooperates, we'll have a fire in the back yard later on.
Back to top Go down
Mike Philleo

Mike Philleo

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Oktoberfest Keg Clearance Party!   Pre-Oktoberfest Keg Clearance Party! EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:29 pm

So far, it's looking like Friday is a good candidate. I'll hold out a little longer for some more responses, but we'll have something set in stone soon. Thanks for joining in!
Back to top Go down
Igraf

Igraf

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Oktoberfest Keg Clearance Party!   Pre-Oktoberfest Keg Clearance Party! EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 9:15 pm

I'd be fair game Friday or Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Oktoberfest Keg Clearance Party!   Pre-Oktoberfest Keg Clearance Party! EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 2:34 pm

I'm flexible, I could probable make any of those nights work.
Back to top Go down
http://edelzer@hotmail.com
Mike Philleo

Mike Philleo

PostSubject: Pre-Oktoberfest Keg Clearance Party!   Pre-Oktoberfest Keg Clearance Party! EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 9:56 am

This will be old news for those of you that showed up to the Baltic Porter barrel fill at my house last night. In that case, just consider this a refresher course. For those who weren't there, listen up.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I have a lot of kegs that have 1/4 to 1/3+ capacity of beer and though they're good, they need to go. Oktoberfest is about a week and a half away and I need to make room for carbing my entries. Maybe some of you are in the same boat. If so, come join the party. Bring growlers, containers or kegs of beers you want to go and we can combine the collective power of our club members to make those beers...poof...disappear. It's tasty magic, so join in the fun.

That said, what time would be best for you out there? We need to balance giving our beers enough time in the keg versus something convenient for your schedules. Would this Thursday, Friday or Saturday work? Chime in and we'll try to find a time that works the best for the most people. There's only one rule, besides having fun - if you plan on having a lot of fun, make sure you can make arrangements for someone you trust to pick you up (or a cab).

Prosit!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Oktoberfest Keg Clearance Party!   Pre-Oktoberfest Keg Clearance Party! Empty

Back to top Go down

Pre-Oktoberfest Keg Clearance Party!
Page 1 of 1