Muddy River Mashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Muddy River Mashers Homebrew Club of Bismarck ND.

Home  Calendar  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  MRM Main Site  
This forum is no longer active!
For the new Muddy River Masher Forums, please visit MuddyRiverMashers.org.

Meeting Reminder: 8/1/13

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bethany_B

Bethany_B

Meeting Reminder: 8/1/13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Reminder: 8/1/13   Meeting Reminder: 8/1/13 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 12:43 am

Im excited Smile I should have plenty of chairs, but if you have a preference... feel free!
Back to top Go down
Mike Philleo

Mike Philleo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Reminder: 8/1/13   Meeting Reminder: 8/1/13 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:18 pm

Igraf wrote:
And don't forget 8-1-13 is IPA Day!  I have some hoppy goodness to share!
That's right - you're the man! If I have something fitting that theme, I'll bring it too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Igraf

Igraf

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Reminder: 8/1/13   Meeting Reminder: 8/1/13 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:15 pm

And don't forget 8-1-13 is IPA Day! I have some hoppy goodness to share!
Back to top Go down
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

PostSubject: Meeting Reminder: 8/1/13   Meeting Reminder: 8/1/13 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 11:24 am

Don't forget, the August meeting is tomorrow (8/1/13). We are meeting at Beth and Ben's home located at102 E Ave D, Bismarck (green house on the corner of 1st and Ave D). Please be there on time (7pm), and if you can, bring a chair just in case.

We've got just 3 meetings left before Oktoberfest. So, there will be a little business at tomorrows meeting, but not too much. The flavor sensory kit should arrive today, so we'll also be bringing that with to try. These flavor sensory kits are used by BJCP, Craft brewers, and homebrewers to help determine beer off flavors and what causes them. This is a great educational piece. Don't miss it!

The nominations are in! The ballot for the 2013 Ale-ection is up. Please go vote for your club officials: 2013 Ale-ection Ballot

We've extended the time line to sign up for the Baltic Barrel brew. It's already over half filled, so we're undoubtedly doing it, but there's still room for you to enter your brew. This beer will need to be brewed between August 2nd and 18th, and will need to be in secondary no later than September 8th. To reserve your space and to get the recipe, please visit the Club Forum. The barrel fill date is September 24th.

Happy anniversary Mashers! To celebrate the Muddy River Mashers 5 year anniversary and beer and BBQ, TJ is hosting a Masher BBQ on Friday, August 9th starting at 6:30. This is a potluck event, and is open to families. Please RSVP before August 2nd here.

Just a reminder that Oktoberfest is just around the corner. So, get those brews going, start bouncing ideas around. We've already got folks asking for tickets. Every year we top ourselves! Let's make this the best Oktoberfest yet! For questions concerning Oktoberfest, please post on the Oktoberfest discussion on the forum.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
http://www.muddyrivermashers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Reminder: 8/1/13   Meeting Reminder: 8/1/13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting Reminder: 8/1/13
Page 1 of 1