Muddy River Mashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Muddy River Mashers Homebrew Club of Bismarck ND.

Home  Calendar  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  MRM Main Site  
This forum is no longer active!
For the new Muddy River Masher Forums, please visit MuddyRiverMashers.org.

10% off Midwest Supplies on Wednesday!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Beer Dealer

Beer Dealer

10% off Midwest Supplies on Wednesday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10% off Midwest Supplies on Wednesday!   10% off Midwest Supplies on Wednesday! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:43 am

Well you just show me shipped price and i will match it..Its simple i want this to work and doesnt matter what the sale although i may have to order it and promise it wont take as long as this shippment only few days....AND BY THE WAY its all here from the first shipment..Jeff
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwnh.net
dkwandt

dkwandt

PostSubject: thank you   10% off Midwest Supplies on Wednesday! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:26 am

always nice when you can save money!
Back to top Go down
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

PostSubject: 10% off Midwest Supplies on Wednesday!   10% off Midwest Supplies on Wednesday! EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:45 pm

From MidwestSupplies.com

To celebrate our move we're having a one-day only sale, this Wednesday, March 24th, 2010. The sale will begin at 12:00 AM on Wednesday and end at 11:59 PM Central Standard Time. Don't miss out on this opportunity to save big on your brewing, winemaking, and soda making supplies. This sale is ONLINE only, one-day only, and 10% OFF all in-stock items. Items listed through our Ebay store are not eligible for the 10% off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.muddyrivermashers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10% off Midwest Supplies on Wednesday!   10% off Midwest Supplies on Wednesday! Empty

Back to top Go down

10% off Midwest Supplies on Wednesday!
Page 1 of 1