Muddy River Mashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Muddy River Mashers Homebrew Club of Bismarck ND.

Home  Calendar  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  MRM Main Site  
This forum is no longer active!
For the new Muddy River Masher Forums, please visit MuddyRiverMashers.org.

Vitners and Midwest Supplies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

Vitners and Midwest Supplies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vitners and Midwest Supplies   Vitners and Midwest Supplies EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:27 am

Tis the season to buy beer supplies santa
Back to top Go down
http://www.muddyrivermashers.com
chaskefaulk

chaskefaulk

Vitners and Midwest Supplies Empty
PostSubject: Vitners and Midwest Supplies   Vitners and Midwest Supplies EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:53 am

I'm new to this group (just joined today) and pretty much the whole homebrewing thing in general (less than a years experience), but I thought I would give this a try anyway.

Stopped by Vitners yesterday and they currently have a 20-30% sale on all beer recipe kits until new shipment comes in.

Also, Midwest Supplies has a $10 off a $100 order:

"The saying goes that "The early bird gets the worm." We're rewarding early holiday shopping with an exclusive coupon code for $10 off a purchase of $100 or more. Enter EARLYBIRD10 into the discount code field upon checkout. One use per customer, but you may share the code with friends and family. Hopefully, they'll spend it on you! Offer good through midnight Central Standard Time on Saturday, November 19. Blichmann products are excluded from this offer."
Back to top Go down

Vitners and Midwest Supplies
Page 1 of 1