Muddy River Mashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Muddy River Mashers Homebrew Club of Bismarck ND.

Home  Calendar  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  MRM Main Site  
This forum is no longer active!
For the new Muddy River Masher Forums, please visit MuddyRiverMashers.org.

1/2 Inch x 50 Foot Coil Wort Chiller For Sale

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

1/2 Inch x 50 Foot Coil Wort Chiller For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1/2 Inch x 50 Foot Coil Wort Chiller For Sale   1/2 Inch x 50 Foot Coil Wort Chiller For Sale EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:32 am

Sorry, I forgot to post that it was picked it. If you interested in this monster, I can tell you that I ordered it from New York Brew Supply. If you are looking at the big one, make sure it fits, that's why I had to part with it. It sat on my dip tube oddly.

Once again, sorry I forgot to note the sale.
Back to top Go down
http://www.muddyrivermashers.com
dan11nad

dan11nad

PostSubject: Re: 1/2 Inch x 50 Foot Coil Wort Chiller For Sale   1/2 Inch x 50 Foot Coil Wort Chiller For Sale EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:36 pm

Is the IC still available?
Back to top Go down
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

PostSubject: Re: 1/2 Inch x 50 Foot Coil Wort Chiller For Sale   1/2 Inch x 50 Foot Coil Wort Chiller For Sale EmptyMon May 09, 2011 10:20 am

Price reduced $70
Back to top Go down
http://www.muddyrivermashers.com
Mike Philleo

Mike Philleo

PostSubject: 1/2 Inch x 50 Foot Coil Wort Chiller For Sale   1/2 Inch x 50 Foot Coil Wort Chiller For Sale EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 9:59 am

For sale is this 1/2" diameter 50' copper coil immersion chiller. Most chillers are 1/4" diameter, but this is double the size for maximum cooling capacity. This heavy duty immersion chiller is recommended for 10 to 20 gallon batches, but also works well with full 5 gallon boils. Drop your boiled wort to pitching temps in as little as 10-15 minutes. A great alternative to those who wish to avoid any added expense of a pump/plate chiller combo. Also installed are the necessary brass fittings to make this quick-disconnect ready. This chiller was used only once and, obviously, all grease and machining material has been removed from it. I'm asking $75 for the chiller.

Dimensions:
* Coil Diameter (outside): 9 1/4 inches
* Coil Height: 12 inches
* Overall Height: 24 inches to top of risers

1/2 Inch x 50 Foot Coil Wort Chiller For Sale Dscf4213
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1/2 Inch x 50 Foot Coil Wort Chiller For Sale   1/2 Inch x 50 Foot Coil Wort Chiller For Sale Empty

Back to top Go down

1/2 Inch x 50 Foot Coil Wort Chiller For Sale
Page 1 of 1