Muddy River Mashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Muddy River Mashers Homebrew Club of Bismarck ND.

Home  Calendar  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  MRM Main Site  
This forum is no longer active!
For the new Muddy River Masher Forums, please visit MuddyRiverMashers.org.

Meeting Reminder: 3/15/11

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dkwandt

dkwandt

Meeting Reminder: 3/15/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Reminder: 3/15/11   Meeting Reminder: 3/15/11 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:18 am

wow another great meeting! i had a good time.

sahti was very interesting i enjoyed it, how ever i would love to try an authentic sahti. nogne saison was very tasty, but hard on the sniffer! lon had a great porter, mike f's ipa was tasty. that oaked rye IPA was not my cup of tea but a lot of others enjoyed it. i think the american lager was well received, as well as my porter, and everyone said they enjoyed the alt. the norwiegen christmas beer was one of my favorites of the night.

side note, i can't wait until the kegerator has taps on it!
Back to top Go down
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

Meeting Reminder: 3/15/11 Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Reminder: 3/15/11   Meeting Reminder: 3/15/11 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 1:37 pm

As we find ourselves approaching St. Patrick's day again, we would like to remind you that we'll be meeting tomorrow at 7PM at the Masherhaus, east side entrance. Anyone is welcome to bring homebrew to enjoy along with our club's own Erin Go Bragh (EGB?) Irish Red ale.

We only have several items to briefly review, including any additional signup and payment for the BYO magazine subscription fundraiser. In addition to that, there will be a presentation for an interesting piece of merchandise our club was provided, a case-size crate cooler. Finally, we'll take a moment to plan our upcoming Oktoberfest brew. Look forward to seeing you there!
Back to top Go down
http://www.muddyrivermashers.com

Meeting Reminder: 3/15/11
Page 1 of 1