Muddy River Mashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Muddy River Mashers Homebrew Club of Bismarck ND.

Home  Calendar  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  MRM Main Site  
This forum is no longer active!
For the new Muddy River Masher Forums, please visit MuddyRiverMashers.org.

Upright Fridge Kegerator for Sale Needs to Go ASAP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike Philleo

Mike Philleo

Upright Fridge Kegerator for Sale Needs to Go ASAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upright Fridge Kegerator for Sale Needs to Go ASAP   Upright Fridge Kegerator for Sale Needs to Go ASAP EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:15 am

No problem - nice, that was easier than I thought it'd be! I'll remove it from the ND Brewers site too.
Back to top Go down
dkwandt

dkwandt

PostSubject: Re: Upright Fridge Kegerator for Sale Needs to Go ASAP   Upright Fridge Kegerator for Sale Needs to Go ASAP EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:58 am

called him told him i wanted it. thank you very much for posting it.
Back to top Go down
Mike Philleo

Mike Philleo

PostSubject: Upright Fridge Kegerator for Sale Needs to Go ASAP   Upright Fridge Kegerator for Sale Needs to Go ASAP EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 11:54 pm

I'm posting this for a friend as a favor, so I'll include the contact info below.

For sale is an older, but reliable, upright fridge kegerator. I would imagine it could fit a couple cornies inside, and is currently outfitted with a 10 or 20 lb CO2 tank (he wasn't sure which, but it looks at least 10#) and single regulator with PSI line out gauge and CO2 tank pressure capacity gauges. It also has a single tap handle fitted to the side, so it is ready to go. For the price, which is indeed flexible, the components are worth it, even if you don't want the fridge. Definitely a good starting system for those just getting into kegging. He said he wants to move it fast and will entertain offers between $150 and $125 just to get it out the door.

If interested, call Brian at 701-400-8848.

Original Ad:
http://www.bismanonline.com/fridge_with_keg_setup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upright Fridge Kegerator for Sale Needs to Go ASAP   Upright Fridge Kegerator for Sale Needs to Go ASAP Empty

Back to top Go down

Upright Fridge Kegerator for Sale Needs to Go ASAP
Page 1 of 1