Muddy River Mashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Muddy River Mashers Homebrew Club of Bismarck ND.

Home  Calendar  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  MRM Main Site  
This forum is no longer active!
For the new Muddy River Masher Forums, please visit MuddyRiverMashers.org.

any brew suggestions someone would like to taste??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dkwandt

dkwandt

any brew suggestions someone would like to taste?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: any brew suggestions someone would like to taste??   any brew suggestions someone would like to taste?? EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:08 am

i would like to try an imperial pilsner, still playing with a recipe, we could both tweak it if you want.
Back to top Go down
JaymeG

JaymeG

PostSubject: Re: any brew suggestions someone would like to taste??   any brew suggestions someone would like to taste?? EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:29 am

I love my pumpkin spice ale & now Summit came out with a pumpkin porter (not here yet). Sounds REALLY interesting to me & would like to try it/make it!
Back to top Go down
Beer Dealer

Beer Dealer

PostSubject: any brew suggestions someone would like to taste??   any brew suggestions someone would like to taste?? EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:21 pm

i am looking to brew something different to share with others..if anyone has a brew they would like some of let me know the recipe and i will decide from the list on which to do...now if i get at least 5 good responses, the winner{my decision} will get half the ten gallon batch..now how can you go wrong Shocked ..... Jeff
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwnh.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: any brew suggestions someone would like to taste??   any brew suggestions someone would like to taste?? Empty

Back to top Go down

any brew suggestions someone would like to taste??
Page 1 of 1