Muddy River Mashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Muddy River Mashers Homebrew Club of Bismarck ND.

Home  Calendar  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  MRM Main Site  
This forum is no longer active!
For the new Muddy River Masher Forums, please visit MuddyRiverMashers.org.

The 2010 National Homebrewers Conference

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike Philleo

Mike Philleo

The 2010 National Homebrewers Conference Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 2010 National Homebrewers Conference   The 2010 National Homebrewers Conference EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:30 pm

Funds/time allowing, I'd like to make it too. It sounds like an excellent experience and I need an AHA membership anyway. It'd be nice to get Zymurgy magazine again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 2010 National Homebrewers Conference   The 2010 National Homebrewers Conference EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 1:49 am

I live in Minneapolis, so I don't need a car pool, and hopefully I'm able to meet some of you at tastings prior to the convention, but I do plan on attending so,

See you there!
Back to top Go down
mike frohlich

mike frohlich

PostSubject: Re: The 2010 National Homebrewers Conference   The 2010 National Homebrewers Conference EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:10 pm

I am thinking I will be going. If anyone else is interested, we could look at carpooling, sharing room, etc.
Back to top Go down
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

PostSubject: The 2010 National Homebrewers Conference   The 2010 National Homebrewers Conference EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:21 am

Hey guys, just wanted to post a little more information regarding the Homebrewers Conference that Mike Frohlich mentioned at the last meeting. Like Mike mentioned, it is being hosted in Minneapolis this year, so this is a really good chance to attend.

The 32nd annual National Homebrewers Conference will be held June 17-19, 2010 in Minneapolis at the Sheraton Minneapolis South.

The National Homebrewers Conference is a fun, educational gathering designed to enhance homebrewers' brewing skills and knowledge and increase homebrewing camaraderie. Special seminars and events cater to beer enthusiasts and amateur brewers of every level.

Full Conference Package
Includes the following:

* All conference seminars
* Pro-Brewers Night
* Club Night
* Keynote Address
* Grand Banquet/Awards Ceremony
* Hospitality Suite access
AHA Members - $230($255 after March 31)
Non Members - $268 Price includes a $38 AHA membership. ($293 after March 31)

The group room rate is $109 per night (plus tax).

For more information visit www.ahaconference.org

Back to top Go down
http://www.muddyrivermashers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 2010 National Homebrewers Conference   The 2010 National Homebrewers Conference Empty

Back to top Go down

The 2010 National Homebrewers Conference
Page 1 of 1