Muddy River Mashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Muddy River Mashers Homebrew Club of Bismarck ND.

Home  Calendar  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  MRM Main Site  
This forum is no longer active!
For the new Muddy River Masher Forums, please visit MuddyRiverMashers.org.

Time to move some beer...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike Philleo

Mike Philleo

Time to move some beer... Empty
PostSubject: Time to move some beer...   Time to move some beer... EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 6:44 pm

I've got some extract nut brown ale left...if anyone needs beer for cooking, sessions or what have you, please bring a growler or two by and help me out here.

On the club side, we also have a good deal of pumpkin ale and Oktoberfest remaining. Both aged a nice, long time. If anyone wants to take some of their club-alloted stash, come on by and help lighten the load. Gotta make room for the Belgian Strong Dark v2.0 and my British-style Mild.
Back to top Go down
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

PostSubject: Re: Time to move some beer...   Time to move some beer... EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:22 am

Excellent plan!
Back to top Go down
http://www.muddyrivermashers.com
Michaeljeffreythomas

Michaeljeffreythomas

PostSubject: I have 5 different types of home brew and love to trade.   Time to move some beer... EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:47 pm

I like to bring extra bottles to the meeting to trade. Please let me know if you have sampled my beer and what type you like so I will have enough to go around.

Michael Thomas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to move some beer...   Time to move some beer... EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:07 am

How much of that Pumpkin Ale do you have left Mike? That stuff is wonderful and I would love to get my hands on another bottle. Honestly the best pumpkin ale I've had.
Back to top Go down
Mike Philleo

Mike Philleo

PostSubject: Re: Time to move some beer...   Time to move some beer... EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 7:40 am

dpnelson1978 wrote:
How much of that Pumpkin Ale do you have left Mike? That stuff is wonderful and I would love to get my hands on another bottle. Honestly the best pumpkin ale I've had.
Sadly, what you had was our first batch of Pumpkin Ale. We should've stuck with the first recipe since the second, "improved" recipe didn't turn out as well. That said, I fully intends to make another batch of the first recipe shortly. You're welcome to some of it then. Also, the secret to the first one is the Belgian Ardennes yeast.
Back to top Go down
dkwandt

dkwandt

PostSubject: three finger   Time to move some beer... EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:20 pm

mike any of the tree finger left? i was hoping to let my brother in law try it. i could get a growler to you if you do have any.
Back to top Go down
Mike Philleo

Mike Philleo

PostSubject: Re: Time to move some beer...   Time to move some beer... EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 5:51 pm

dkwandt wrote:
mike any of the tree finger left? i was hoping to let my brother in law try it. i could get a growler to you if you do have any.
Well, due to the limited quantity of it, I can really only fill up a smaller vessel for you. However, if anyone wants, I can bring another growler to the next meeting.
Back to top Go down
dkwandt

dkwandt

PostSubject: Re: Time to move some beer...   Time to move some beer... EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:38 am

no, that is ok, he can just wish he had some, or come to the meeting.
Back to top Go down
Mike Philleo

Mike Philleo

PostSubject: Re: Time to move some beer...   Time to move some beer... EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:14 pm

dkwandt wrote:
no, that is ok, he can just wish he had some, or come to the meeting.
Do you know if he would be able to make it to the meeting? Otherwise, I'll see if I can find a vessel to fill up and give to you. Sadly, I'm guesstimating the 3 Finger is on its last legs between the Hop Luck and growlers to the meeting.
Back to top Go down
dkwandt

dkwandt

PostSubject: Re: Time to move some beer...   Time to move some beer... EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:18 pm

i invited him to the meeting if he doesn't come, to bad for him i will gladly drink it for him! no need for a special vessel, keep it as a club brew! if you don't make it you don't get any!
Back to top Go down
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

PostSubject: Re: Time to move some beer...   Time to move some beer... EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:42 am

I think maybe as a winter project the club should see if they can build their own kegerator to keep club brews on tap. Maybe Jeff would be so kind as to let us keep it at his store? That way the club brews are available for everyone. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Beer Dealer

Beer Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Time to move some beer...   Time to move some beer... EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:46 am

randi philleo wrote:
I think maybe as a winter project the club should see if they can build their own kegerator to keep club brews on tap. Maybe Jeff would be so kind as to let us keep it at his store? That way the club brews are available for everyone. Just a thought.

Oh great more beer for afternooners....No i'm sure a log with growler counts or such would be appropiate..and i have the beer gun here...
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwnh.net
dkwandt

dkwandt

PostSubject: Re: Time to move some beer...   Time to move some beer... EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:42 am

i would chip in for something like that!
Back to top Go down
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

PostSubject: Re: Time to move some beer...   Time to move some beer... EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:53 am

I think if its something folks are interested in doing, we should do it after the Oktoberfest and use those funds to purchase the temp control and faucet from Jeff and put the whole thing together during a meeting or on a saturday.
I think a log book is a great idea.
Back to top Go down
dkwandt

dkwandt

PostSubject: Re: Time to move some beer...   Time to move some beer... EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:58 am

tell you what i think the idea of stopping by to fill a growler of great beer is such a great idea i would be willing to foot the grain bill now and again as well. someway to chip in so the club doesn't have to always foot the bill. and then i would not feel as bad stopping in for a bit. you thinking like three or four taps or what? i bet your 8 taps would be tested to the max if it was available.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to move some beer...   Time to move some beer... Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to move some beer...
Page 1 of 1