Muddy River Mashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Muddy River Mashers Homebrew Club of Bismarck ND.

Home  Calendar  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  MRM Main Site  
This forum is no longer active!
For the new Muddy River Masher Forums, please visit MuddyRiverMashers.org.

Need Brewers: National Learn to Homebrew Day - Saturday November 3rd

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

Need Brewers: National Learn to Homebrew Day - Saturday November 3rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Brewers: National Learn to Homebrew Day - Saturday November 3rd   Need Brewers: National Learn to Homebrew Day - Saturday November 3rd EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:45 pm

Don't forget! This is tomorrow! Still room for brewers to join!
Back to top Go down
http://www.muddyrivermashers.com
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

PostSubject: Re: Need Brewers: National Learn to Homebrew Day - Saturday November 3rd   Need Brewers: National Learn to Homebrew Day - Saturday November 3rd EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 3:20 pm

He will be bottling. That'd be great if you had some bottles to throw his way!

Thanks Ivan!
Back to top Go down
Igraf

Igraf

PostSubject: Re: Need Brewers: National Learn to Homebrew Day - Saturday November 3rd   Need Brewers: National Learn to Homebrew Day - Saturday November 3rd EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 3:02 pm

Not sure if he is planning on kegging or bottling the beer when done but if it is bottling let me know and I can bring a couple cases of bottles with Saturday too for when it is finished.
Back to top Go down
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

PostSubject: Re: Need Brewers: National Learn to Homebrew Day - Saturday November 3rd   Need Brewers: National Learn to Homebrew Day - Saturday November 3rd EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 2:18 pm

Thanks for all the offers! Ivan, if your willing to bring a kettle and burner with you, I'll totally take you up on that. I have an extra propane tank at the house.

Lee is really looking forward to his first brew! He'll be brewing one of his favorite styles, a Bohemian Pilsner.

Please, pass on the good word to friends that you think might be interested in brewing too. The webpage for the event is here, on our site, or you can send them to the Facebook Event page.
Back to top Go down
Igraf

Igraf

PostSubject: Re: Need Brewers: National Learn to Homebrew Day - Saturday November 3rd   Need Brewers: National Learn to Homebrew Day - Saturday November 3rd EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 4:31 pm

I plan on brewing that day and have an extra kettle and burner I can bring too.
Back to top Go down
dkwandt

dkwandt

PostSubject: Re: Need Brewers: National Learn to Homebrew Day - Saturday November 3rd   Need Brewers: National Learn to Homebrew Day - Saturday November 3rd EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 4:09 pm

you are welcome to borrow mine, i have a kettle, some propane, and burner. if your friend needs a fermentor i could loan that as well. let me know.

you could grab eric's pinic tap as well Smile

as my new child will only be 7 days old i am guessing i won't be able to attend.
Back to top Go down
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

PostSubject: Re: Need Brewers: National Learn to Homebrew Day - Saturday November 3rd   Need Brewers: National Learn to Homebrew Day - Saturday November 3rd EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 2:16 pm

Ooo, all good ones. I just saw sweet potatoes on sale somewhere too... can't remember where though.

Okay, favor! Does anyone have a burner and kettle we can borrow for Learn to Homebrew Day? A friend of mine is going to try his first extract brew, supervised of coarse by the Mashers. What better way to celebrate Learn to Homebrew Day!
Back to top Go down
JaymeG

JaymeG

PostSubject: Re: Need Brewers: National Learn to Homebrew Day - Saturday November 3rd   Need Brewers: National Learn to Homebrew Day - Saturday November 3rd EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 3:26 pm

lol! lol! No I'm not exatly sure yet..... either a Pale, or Sweet Spudtacular, Or Oatmeal Stout..... Those are the next on my list drunken
Back to top Go down
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

PostSubject: Re: Need Brewers: National Learn to Homebrew Day - Saturday November 3rd   Need Brewers: National Learn to Homebrew Day - Saturday November 3rd EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:41 am

Awesome Jayme!

What will you be brewing? You know - so I don't brew the same thing. Gosh, that'd be embarrassing. lol!
Back to top Go down
JaymeG

JaymeG

PostSubject: Re: Need Brewers: National Learn to Homebrew Day - Saturday November 3rd   Need Brewers: National Learn to Homebrew Day - Saturday November 3rd EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 5:28 pm

Got me down? I'll be there brewing
Back to top Go down
Michaeljeffreythomas

Michaeljeffreythomas

PostSubject: Re: Need Brewers: National Learn to Homebrew Day - Saturday November 3rd   Need Brewers: National Learn to Homebrew Day - Saturday November 3rd EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 3:58 pm

I will try to stop by after that.
Back to top Go down
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

PostSubject: Re: Need Brewers: National Learn to Homebrew Day - Saturday November 3rd   Need Brewers: National Learn to Homebrew Day - Saturday November 3rd EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 3:55 pm

Yep, should both be home around 5:30-6.
Back to top Go down
Michaeljeffreythomas

Michaeljeffreythomas

PostSubject: Re: Need Brewers: National Learn to Homebrew Day - Saturday November 3rd   Need Brewers: National Learn to Homebrew Day - Saturday November 3rd EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 3:55 pm

Mike too?
Back to top Go down
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

PostSubject: Re: Need Brewers: National Learn to Homebrew Day - Saturday November 3rd   Need Brewers: National Learn to Homebrew Day - Saturday November 3rd EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 3:54 pm

Awesome! Yep, I'll be home tonight.
Back to top Go down
Michaeljeffreythomas

Michaeljeffreythomas

PostSubject: Re: Need Brewers: National Learn to Homebrew Day - Saturday November 3rd   Need Brewers: National Learn to Homebrew Day - Saturday November 3rd EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 3:50 pm

The beer is looking good. I am fermeting it on the colder side about 68.

I need to get a keg and my pot are you going to be home tonight?
Back to top Go down
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

PostSubject: Need Brewers: National Learn to Homebrew Day - Saturday November 3rd   Need Brewers: National Learn to Homebrew Day - Saturday November 3rd EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 12:49 pm

Don't forget, the Mashers will be participating in National Learn to Homebrew day (November 3rd). Mike and I will be hosting it in our garage. We've got water, hoses, and a floor drain. Everyone is welcome to bring their equipment to do a brew!

I did talk to a few folks at Oktoberfest that were really interested in joining us for the event, so the more brewers the merrier.

We'll even have a keg of British Ale for tapping. How's that coming Mike T and Todd? Let me know when you need a keg.

I'd really appreciate it if you could let me know if you plan on brewing at our place for the event and if possible what you'll be brewing.

Thanks everyone!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Brewers: National Learn to Homebrew Day - Saturday November 3rd   Need Brewers: National Learn to Homebrew Day - Saturday November 3rd Empty

Back to top Go down

Need Brewers: National Learn to Homebrew Day - Saturday November 3rd
Page 1 of 1