Muddy River Mashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Muddy River Mashers Homebrew Club of Bismarck ND.

Home  Calendar  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  MRM Main Site  
This forum is no longer active!
For the new Muddy River Masher Forums, please visit MuddyRiverMashers.org.

Draught/Dispensing Equipment Needed for Oktoberfest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike Philleo

Mike Philleo

Draught/Dispensing Equipment Needed for Oktoberfest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draught/Dispensing Equipment Needed for Oktoberfest   Draught/Dispensing Equipment Needed for Oktoberfest EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 3:18 pm

That would be great, Mike - my suggestion is to bring whatever equipment you can and just label it all so it's not lost. We can never be certain of what might be needed in a pinch. Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
mike frohlich

mike frohlich

PostSubject: Re: Draught/Dispensing Equipment Needed for Oktoberfest   Draught/Dispensing Equipment Needed for Oktoberfest EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 2:42 pm

I have room for one extra keg on my tap system. I have 2 beers on tap, with capacity for 3. I have 4 picnic taps, and two large garbage cans that can hold 3 kegs each, and a long cooler that could hold 4 kegs (only tall enough to go up little over half way on the keg, but should have no problem keeping the beer cold.
Back to top Go down
Mike Philleo

Mike Philleo

PostSubject: Re: Draught/Dispensing Equipment Needed for Oktoberfest   Draught/Dispensing Equipment Needed for Oktoberfest EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:26 pm

Thanks, Ted. If you could find a way to get them to us, or just show up when we set up for Oktoberfest, we'd really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
ted hoffman

ted hoffman

PostSubject: Re: Draught/Dispensing Equipment Needed for Oktoberfest   Draught/Dispensing Equipment Needed for Oktoberfest EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 10:52 am

I've got two galvinized tubs, they'd each hold 3, maybe 4 kegs.
Back to top Go down
Mike Philleo

Mike Philleo

PostSubject: Re: Draught/Dispensing Equipment Needed for Oktoberfest   Draught/Dispensing Equipment Needed for Oktoberfest EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:47 am

Thanks, Mike. Anybody else?
Back to top Go down
Michaeljeffreythomas

Michaeljeffreythomas

PostSubject: I have room for 2 more kegs with all hookups besides mine.   Draught/Dispensing Equipment Needed for Oktoberfest EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:37 am

I have room for 2 more kegs with all hookups besides mine.

Back to top Go down
Mike Philleo

Mike Philleo

PostSubject: Draught/Dispensing Equipment Needed for Oktoberfest   Draught/Dispensing Equipment Needed for Oktoberfest EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:39 am

Hi everyone - as you've probably noticed, we're getting closer and closer to Oktoberfest. Since we've had so many generous beer donations from our members, many of which are kegging for the first time, we will need draught equipment to serve it. If you are donating a beer (or two) for the Oktoberfest and have equipment for serving, taps, lines, CO2, regulators, fittings, etc, please bring that with you so we can ensure all donated beers will be available without having to rotate. Even if you aren't able to donate a beer, we would greatly appreciate any equipment you can lend for the event. Just be sure to clearly label your equipment so you get everything back during tear-down. Finally, if folks have large tubs or containers they can lend to keep the kegs and beverages cool, that would be appreciated as well.

Thanks to everyone for your help and involvement so far, this is sure to be our best Oktoberfest yet!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Draught/Dispensing Equipment Needed for Oktoberfest   Draught/Dispensing Equipment Needed for Oktoberfest Empty

Back to top Go down

Draught/Dispensing Equipment Needed for Oktoberfest
Page 1 of 1