Muddy River Mashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Muddy River Mashers Homebrew Club of Bismarck ND.

Home  Calendar  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  MRM Main Site  
This forum is no longer active!
For the new Muddy River Masher Forums, please visit MuddyRiverMashers.org.

Matt's going to Sioux Falls

Go down 
+2
Mattman
randi philleo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dkwandt

dkwandt

Matt's going to Sioux Falls Empty
PostSubject: not sure who is interested   Matt's going to Sioux Falls EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:09 am

i go to sioux falls every month, for the air national guard. i will be heading down there on the 31st of march for my longer drill, should be back on the 12th or 13th of april. i ussually head down there the first weekend of the month i go through fargo if that matters to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Mike Philleo

Mike Philleo

PostSubject: Re: Matt's going to Sioux Falls   Matt's going to Sioux Falls EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:24 pm

Thanks for checking the scene for us, Matt! I would like to make some bottle requests, if I may:

- Achel Trappist Extra (if they have it)

- St. Bernardus Abt 12 (if they have it)

- Anything from Struise (if they have it)

- Any Fantome Saison ale

- Lindeman's Gueuze

- Any Cantillon or Drie Fonteinen Gueuzes or Lambics

Feel free to text me with any questions. Sorry the list is so expansive (expensive?)...I just want back-ups in the event of another not being there. Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
mike frohlich

mike frohlich

PostSubject: Re: Matt's going to Sioux Falls   Matt's going to Sioux Falls EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:47 pm

Sent you a text Matt. Surly Furious growler for me. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matt's going to Sioux Falls   Matt's going to Sioux Falls EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:55 pm

Ah man, I love Smoke!

Really waiting on Four (should be out soon)... Imperial Double Espresso Milk Stout!

I don't think they have any other seasonals still lurking.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Matt's going to Sioux Falls   Matt's going to Sioux Falls EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:31 pm

Well, I'd like to get the Flat Earth Winter Warlock in a growler.

Their website also says that they sell bottled beer, too. They have beers from a company called "Jolly Pumpkin." They're known for creating super interesting brews. I'll take a six-pack of any of their beers except their hefeweizen (it's called "Weizen Bam" or "Weizen Bam With Hibiscus Flowers").

Of course, that's the stuff on my wish-list. If you can't get any of that stuff just get me a growler of Surly Furious, Bender, or the Surly Seasonal (unless the seasonal is "Smoke," I can't handle that stuff).

I actually feel like and ass for giving you a list like this. Of course, if you don't feel like gettin' anything, don't worry about it.

If you read this and what I tried to say doesn't make any sense you can give me a call. 701-260-3622 (it's a Dickinson, ND number so it's "long distance" - be warned if calling from a home phone landline).
Back to top Go down
Mattman

Mattman

PostSubject: Re: Matt's going to Sioux Falls   Matt's going to Sioux Falls EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:04 pm

I am leaving in the morning. I am thinking it has to be one of their growlers that you have to use to get filled. So i can just pick all of that up when i am there. Just let me know via through here on what you would like, or send me a text or call my cell phone at 701.226.7594.

Thanks,

Matt
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Matt's going to Sioux Falls   Matt's going to Sioux Falls EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 2:00 pm

I'm waiting to hear back from the people at Monks about something they have on tap. I know I'll have to have you buy a growler and the beer (I'll give you money whenever you want me to, of course). I'll give you a heads-up when I get some answers from those guys.

Thanks again, Matt.
Back to top Go down
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

PostSubject: Re: Matt's going to Sioux Falls   Matt's going to Sioux Falls EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:44 am

Awesome! What day will you be going? And when do we need to get you our growlers?
Back to top Go down
http://www.muddyrivermashers.com
Mattman

Mattman

PostSubject: Re: Matt's going to Sioux Falls   Matt's going to Sioux Falls EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:58 pm

Yes i wil be Randi, and i plan on indulging in a few of them also. Like I said i am willing to pick up stuff for fellow members while I am there.
Back to top Go down
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

PostSubject: Matt's going to Sioux Falls   Matt's going to Sioux Falls EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:13 am

He'll be stopping at Monks. They fill growlers and have a fantastic tap selection.

More information here: www.monkshouseofalerepute.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.muddyrivermashers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt's going to Sioux Falls   Matt's going to Sioux Falls Empty

Back to top Go down

Matt's going to Sioux Falls
Page 1 of 1