Muddy River Mashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Muddy River Mashers Homebrew Club of Bismarck ND.

Home  Calendar  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  MRM Main Site  
This forum is no longer active!
For the new Muddy River Masher Forums, please visit MuddyRiverMashers.org.

join our little experiment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dkwandt

dkwandt

join our little experiment Empty
PostSubject: join our little experiment   join our little experiment EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 12:20 pm

below is the link to give your imput, we want to do the same batch from a bunch of different brewers and see how they turn out. hoping to enter a few in competitions to get judges notes on them too.

http://www.ndbrewers.com/homebrew-swap-f7/let-s-brew-the-same-batch-and-compare-t73.htm
Back to top Go down
dkwandt

dkwandt

PostSubject: Re: join our little experiment   join our little experiment EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:11 am

Here is a look at my version of the collaborate Alt.

join our little experiment Colab_10

Back to top Go down
ted hoffman

ted hoffman

PostSubject: Re: join our little experiment   join our little experiment EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:28 am

Enjoying a cold Alt at 10:11 am... I knew you were an alright guy!!!
Back to top Go down
dkwandt

dkwandt

PostSubject: Re: join our little experiment   join our little experiment EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:53 am

actually it was 9:00 am it just took me an hour to post it! Smile

it's 5 o'clock somewhere right?
Back to top Go down
Mike Philleo

Mike Philleo

PostSubject: Re: join our little experiment   join our little experiment EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 12:54 pm

Here I am, posting this response at work and you've already enjoyed an alt. Clearly, I am in the wrong profession!

How'd the alt turn out? I'd be interested in trying some since my last alt was a commercial one I had in Detroit Lakes over a year ago. I'm well overdue.
Back to top Go down
dkwandt

dkwandt

PostSubject: Re: join our little experiment   join our little experiment EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 1:23 pm

yeah i will probably bring a few to the next meeting. i gave my thoughts on it on the NDBrewers site, because it was a colaberation with dickinson, bismarck, and fargo clubs! i am excited to try the variations. 5 different folks brewed it!

i am at work now, i had to be at the house carpet cleaners were cleaning up my Porter mess (5 gallons lost). so i thought what the hell i will try it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: join our little experiment   join our little experiment Empty

Back to top Go down

join our little experiment
Page 1 of 1