Muddy River Mashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Muddy River Mashers Homebrew Club of Bismarck ND.

Home  Calendar  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  MRM Main Site  
This forum is no longer active!
For the new Muddy River Masher Forums, please visit MuddyRiverMashers.org.

Special Holiday Offer on Glassware

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dkwandt

dkwandt

Special Holiday Offer on Glassware Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Holiday Offer on Glassware   Special Holiday Offer on Glassware EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:47 pm

i will take 8
Back to top Go down
Beer Dealer

Beer Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Special Holiday Offer on Glassware   Special Holiday Offer on Glassware EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:49 pm

these are thick tough glasses and i wouldnt be without mine..My wife likes them also, what plus...Jeff
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwnh.net
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

PostSubject: Special Holiday Offer on Glassware   Special Holiday Offer on Glassware EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:00 pm

I felt inspired by all the holiday deals going around, that and we have a butt load of these awesome glasses just sitting there waiting to hold some tasty homebrew.

Soooo....

Special Offer! For the Month of December only. Get a set of 4 MRM Boston Coolers for $12. They are 15.5oz etched glasses that can be safely washed in the dishwasher.

To purchase a set check us out at a meeting or contact me to arrange purchase at Wheels Wings-N-Hobbies.

Special Holiday Offer on Glassware 38918_146901092002629_123492124343526_367348_2904625_n

*Beer not included.
Back to top Go down
http://www.muddyrivermashers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Holiday Offer on Glassware   Special Holiday Offer on Glassware Empty

Back to top Go down

Special Holiday Offer on Glassware
Page 1 of 1