Muddy River Mashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Muddy River Mashers Homebrew Club of Bismarck ND.

Home  Calendar  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  MRM Main Site  
This forum is no longer active!
For the new Muddy River Masher Forums, please visit MuddyRiverMashers.org.

Room Rental Proposal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Beer Dealer

Beer Dealer

Room Rental Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room Rental Proposal   Room Rental Proposal EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 9:37 am

that seems the active members..and no unactive...hmmmmm how can we get them involved...maybe some will be at octoberfest and we need to ask ...or take a suggestion box....Jeff
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwnh.net
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

PostSubject: Re: Room Rental Proposal   Room Rental Proposal EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 9:23 am

16 on the first and second question. 11 votes on the additional funding options.

mike frohlich wrote:
Just curious... how many people voted?

Back to top Go down
http://www.muddyrivermashers.com
mike frohlich

mike frohlich

PostSubject: Re: Room Rental Proposal   Room Rental Proposal EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 9:04 am

Just curious... how many people voted?
Back to top Go down
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

PostSubject: Results are in!   Room Rental Proposal EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:00 am

Should the Muddy River Mashers rent the space at Wheels Wings-N-Hobbies?

• 93% Yes
  • 7% No

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If yes, do you feel additional funding is required to take on the room rental?

• 75% Yes
  • 25% No

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If yes to additional funding, which funding option do you prefer?
Option 1 Additional Funding
A 10% tax on all brewing purchases from Muddy River Mashers Would be collected and added to the monthly rental cost.

Option 2 Additional Funding
Add a premium membership that would allow access to those who purchase it access to all club resources ie; kegs, lagerator, kegerator, growlers, ect.

• Option 1 - 9%
  • Option 2 - 91%

Comments:

• I like the idea of stating a membership due with the understanding that it isn't required. Yet if you wish to attend certain club events, a fee might be required if you don''t pay a yearly membership due.
  • We can chip in for club brews if we run out of $ or have a spring event to make sure there are enough supplies for summer.
  • I think a general membership fee would encourage a more membership more committed to the organization.
  • I also think that when we do a club brew to possibly have a donation jar for the brew. That way (even though brews aren't much) it doesn't take away too much club $$
  • If it does go through, I think there should be a premium membership of $50/yr. to defray costs for other members not wanting those facilities.
  • I would like us to host another event fundraiser.
  • It (Option 1) would be a pay to play type thing, with a max of say $10 per person per month, with the club picking up the remainder. this is my suggestion.
  • I like the idea of being able to use other resources that I and others would not have access to normally.
  • I think it would be really cool for the club to have an official clubhouse that's attached to a homebrew store. I would not be opposed to paying membership dues. That way the club would be able to have additional income to fund more equipment and fun activities.
Back to top Go down
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

PostSubject: Re: Room Rental Proposal   Room Rental Proposal EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 2:11 pm

*Bump*

Voting still open if you haven't yet.
Back to top Go down
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

PostSubject: Room Rental Proposal   Room Rental Proposal EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 12:04 pm

Here is the link: Room Rental Proposal

Voting is open through Tuesday, Sept 28th at Midnight.

If you find you have questions, feel free to email an officer or start a discussion under this topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room Rental Proposal   Room Rental Proposal Empty

Back to top Go down

Room Rental Proposal
Page 1 of 1