Muddy River Mashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Muddy River Mashers Homebrew Club of Bismarck ND.

Home  Calendar  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  MRM Main Site  
This forum is no longer active!
For the new Muddy River Masher Forums, please visit MuddyRiverMashers.org.

Brew pub in the works

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Brew pub in the works Empty
PostSubject: Congrats!   Brew pub in the works EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:42 pm

Thats awesome news Mike, congratulations. Its about time we get something like this in Bismarck. If you need any help in your venture I would be happy to lend a hand and help you get off the ground. I usually have three day weekends and would be more than willing to donate some time and effort to help get you started.
Back to top Go down
http://edelzer@hotmail.com
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Brew pub in the works   Brew pub in the works EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:01 pm

Thats awesome Mike. If you ever need any help with anything let me know.
Derek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brew pub in the works   Brew pub in the works EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 11:13 pm

Great news!

Is this Burlee Brewing Company by chance?

You'll have my business when I'm in town.

Edit: I know a local architect who would love to work on building renovations if you are in the market.

(My Dad)

Dave L. Nelson
Leaf Design Studio
www.leafdesignstudio.com

Congratulations!

Edit2: Do you have an e mail or phone number where I could contact you? We might be able to help each other out.

dpaul.nelson@edwinton.com
Back to top Go down
Mike Philleo

Mike Philleo

PostSubject: Re: Brew pub in the works   Brew pub in the works EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 7:16 pm

Congrats, Mike, I think it goes without saying that we all look forward to your upcoming enterprise. It's high time the Bismarck area got some brew pubs, and I'm sure it can support more than one (though it might be harder to choose a favorite). Definitely exciting times in these parts, if I say so myself. Keep us posted and if there's anything I can do to help, let me know. I won't speak for everyone else, but I'm sure volunteers won't be hard to come by at all.
Back to top Go down
mike frohlich

mike frohlich

PostSubject: Brew pub in the works   Brew pub in the works EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 2:41 pm

Hey,

I've been keeping a lid on this for months now, but I guess it might be time to let the cat out of the bag so to speak. It's probably out there already. We are in the process of opening a brew pub. The location has yet to be finalized, but the equipment, or majority of it, has been in my garage for about 3 months or so.

Not to upstage anyone in this forum (edwinton brewing), I think it will be great that this city finally gets some craft brews locally made. I am really looking forward to getting opinions on beers, and meeting you guys at the pub for a pint. It's been hard to keep this under the table for so long, I've wanted to mention it several times in the past, but thought it best to wait until things become more defined.

Looking forward to chatting with everyone about the plans, and what you think of the beers.
facebook picture of brewhouse

Cheers

Last edited by Mike Frohlich on Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:43 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : photo did not upload)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brew pub in the works   Brew pub in the works Empty

Back to top Go down

Brew pub in the works
Page 1 of 1