Muddy River Mashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Muddy River Mashers Homebrew Club of Bismarck ND.

Home  Calendar  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  MRM Main Site  
This forum is no longer active!
For the new Muddy River Masher Forums, please visit MuddyRiverMashers.org.

reminder to all mashers!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Derek

reminder to all mashers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: reminder to all mashers!   reminder to all mashers! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:07 pm

Well have fun for me my wife in now in what I call tax mode so I'll be hanging out with the boys every saturday until tax season is over.
Derek
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

PostSubject: Re: reminder to all mashers!   reminder to all mashers! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 4:16 pm

I'm feelin' pretty brew-tastic after last night's "build my own Bazooka Tube" excursion so I'm 85% sure I'll be at the Saturday group brew.

I'll scheme on some homebrew to bring. We'll see what happens. Maybe I'll grab some commercial business, too. We'll see what happens.
Back to top Go down
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

PostSubject: Re: reminder to all mashers!   reminder to all mashers! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 9:42 am

It may be too cold or windy to grill, so maybe for this brew we should just bring in a couple pizzas? We'll play it by ear. Hope to see you there. Directions are below.
Click here for more information

reminder to all mashers! Map
Back to top Go down
http://www.muddyrivermashers.com
Mike Philleo

Mike Philleo

PostSubject: Re: reminder to all mashers!   reminder to all mashers! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 7:19 pm

The authentic ingredients are in transit to Bismarck as we speak. British malts, Irish ale yeast, authentic through and through. This one should be quite nice. Come as you can and as you are, feel free to bring some of your own homebrew or favorite commercial brew if nothing else. We like to serve lunch during the brew session and the club will furnish some eats, but the rest depends on your generosity, pot-luck style. Look forward to seeing you there!
Back to top Go down
mike frohlich

mike frohlich

PostSubject: reminder to all mashers!   reminder to all mashers! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 9:51 am

Just a reminder to all mashers. There is a group brew at Mike P. & Randi's house on Saturday January 30th, 10am. Irish Red Ale.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reminder to all mashers!   reminder to all mashers! Empty

Back to top Go down

reminder to all mashers!
Page 1 of 1