Muddy River Mashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Muddy River Mashers Homebrew Club of Bismarck ND.

Home  Calendar  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  MRM Main Site  
This forum is no longer active!
For the new Muddy River Masher Forums, please visit MuddyRiverMashers.org.

yeast order

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike Philleo

Mike Philleo

yeast order Empty
PostSubject: Re: yeast order   yeast order EmptyTue May 11, 2010 7:37 pm

Beer Dealer wrote:
tyler i will put those on and i think i will order next week instead of this week...so here next friday...and Mike P check the seasonals as theres two nice belgians if you want...Jeff
Ooh, nice. Is that the Wyeast 3538 and 3864? If so, I'd be interested in one of each, please.
Back to top Go down
Beer Dealer

Beer Dealer

yeast order Empty
PostSubject: Re: yeast order   yeast order EmptyTue May 11, 2010 5:50 pm

tyler i will put those on and i think i will order next week instead of this week...so here next friday...and Mike P check the seasonals as theres two nice belgians if you want...Jeff
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwnh.net
Tyler

Tyler

yeast order Empty
PostSubject: Re: yeast order   yeast order EmptyTue May 11, 2010 2:48 pm

Tyler wrote:
My first request would be for Wyeast 1968 London ESB. I'll be brewing an special bitter in the coming weeks and I'll need a highly-flocculent, mid-to-low-attenuation yeast. If not the Wyeast 1968, then the Wyeast 1099 Whitbread Ale yeast, either will work for me.

I'm also scheming on a saison...so either of the Wyeast Saison yeasts (3724 Belgian Saison or 3711 French Saison) would be great. I think I'd prefer the 3724 but I can't decide if I can commit to that fermentation schedule. I'll look at my possibilities and get back to you about those in the next couple of days.

Hey, Jeff, I think I'll go with the 3711 French Saison yeast. It seems like it'll like my fermentation practices a little more than the 3724.

Let me know when you expect the new yeasts to come in.
Back to top Go down
Beer Dealer

Beer Dealer

yeast order Empty
PostSubject: Re: yeast order   yeast order EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:18 am

Right now i have Belgian Schelde, Trapist High Gravity, Belgian Ale., Belgian strong ale, Belgian Wheat, Belgian Wit Bier, i think your covered, but there are like 16 different belgian yeasts,,like i said prior "to many beers not enough time ",,,,I am ordering more of the yeast nutriunt also its pretty cheap and does many many batches and i thought made for almost instant action..Jeff
Back to top Go down
Mike Philleo

Mike Philleo

yeast order Empty
PostSubject: Re: yeast order   yeast order EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:30 am

If it's not too late, I'd be happy to buy any Belgian yeasts you're willing to take on. I'm going to only use dry yeasts in emergency cases only and stick to fresh wet yeast each batch. Anything from Trappist yeasts to Abbeys and anything in between, especially the obscure ones. The only thing I wouldn't likely pick up is stuff with bugs included, like the Roselaire blend.
Back to top Go down
Beer Dealer

Beer Dealer

yeast order Empty
PostSubject: Re: yeast order   yeast order EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:27 pm

Well theres another i have not had...so many beers and so little time, i have to brew more ....Jeff
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

yeast order Empty
PostSubject: Re: yeast order   yeast order EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:02 pm

My first request would be for Wyeast 1968 London ESB. I'll be brewing an special bitter in the coming weeks and I'll need a highly-flocculent, mid-to-low-attenuation yeast. If not the Wyeast 1968, then the Wyeast 1099 Whitbread Ale yeast, either will work for me.

I'm also scheming on a saison...so either of the Wyeast Saison yeasts (3724 Belgian Saison or 3711 French Saison) would be great. I think I'd prefer the 3724 but I can't decide if I can commit to that fermentation schedule. I'll look at my possibilities and get back to you about those in the next couple of days.
Back to top Go down
Beer Dealer

Beer Dealer

yeast order Empty
PostSubject: yeast order   yeast order EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:19 pm

I need to order some more yeast next week so if theres any requests let me know..you can look at the seasonal they have the wyeast site...Jeff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

yeast order Empty
PostSubject: Re: yeast order   yeast order Empty

Back to top Go down

yeast order
Page 1 of 1