Muddy River Mashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Muddy River Mashers Homebrew Club of Bismarck ND.

Home  Calendar  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  MRM Main Site  
This forum is no longer active!
For the new Muddy River Masher Forums, please visit MuddyRiverMashers.org.

SOLD: Corona Grain Mill with Structure - Drill Ready

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike Philleo

Mike Philleo

SOLD: Corona Grain Mill with Structure - Drill Ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOLD: Corona Grain Mill with Structure - Drill Ready   SOLD: Corona Grain Mill with Structure - Drill Ready EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:21 am

I looked for it over this weekend and, unfortunately, it looks like I don't have it anymore. I'll be sure to have this thread closed or update the title accordingly. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Back to top Go down
lwald

lwald

PostSubject: Re: SOLD: Corona Grain Mill with Structure - Drill Ready   SOLD: Corona Grain Mill with Structure - Drill Ready EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:48 am

If you still have the mill ill buy it from you. ill be at the meeting.
Back to top Go down
lwald

lwald

PostSubject: Re: SOLD: Corona Grain Mill with Structure - Drill Ready   SOLD: Corona Grain Mill with Structure - Drill Ready EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:12 am

Ok thanks just let me know
Back to top Go down
Mike Philleo

Mike Philleo

PostSubject: Re: SOLD: Corona Grain Mill with Structure - Drill Ready   SOLD: Corona Grain Mill with Structure - Drill Ready EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:06 am

Well, I would still be willing to sell it for $50. It's been a while since I posted this, so let me make sure I still have it (I'm sure I do).
Back to top Go down
lwald

lwald

PostSubject: Re: SOLD: Corona Grain Mill with Structure - Drill Ready   SOLD: Corona Grain Mill with Structure - Drill Ready EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:04 am

how much you asking for it. I would not mind one.
Im a new brewer and im tryng to find anything that can help me out.

Last edited by lwald on Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mike Philleo

Mike Philleo

PostSubject: SOLD: Corona Grain Mill with Structure - Drill Ready   SOLD: Corona Grain Mill with Structure - Drill Ready EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:51 am

Since I've been going through so many grains, I got a new Barley Crusher, so I need to ditch the old Corona Grain mill. It's great for smaller all grain batches or fresh-crushed partial mash grains. It's already mounted in a mill structure with removable metal bucket and a very basic plastic funnel hopper. It comes with a crank but is outfitted with a universal drill attachment to make things easier. These are basic, sturdy, iron-forged mills that some of the more well-known brew-gurus use, though ironically, I can't think of any names. I got it new for about $65 but would be happy to pass it on for $50.

Last edited by Mike Philleo on Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOLD: Corona Grain Mill with Structure - Drill Ready   SOLD: Corona Grain Mill with Structure - Drill Ready Empty

Back to top Go down

SOLD: Corona Grain Mill with Structure - Drill Ready
Page 1 of 1