Muddy River Mashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Muddy River Mashers Homebrew Club of Bismarck ND.

Home  Calendar  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  MRM Main Site  
This forum is no longer active!
For the new Muddy River Masher Forums, please visit MuddyRiverMashers.org.

Oktoberfest Tickets!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

Oktoberfest Tickets! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oktoberfest Tickets!   Oktoberfest Tickets! EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 9:56 am

We're sold out!

Sober tickets are still available for purchase.
Back to top Go down
http://www.muddyrivermashers.com
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

PostSubject: Re: Oktoberfest Tickets!   Oktoberfest Tickets! EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 1:50 pm

Just a quick update; We've sold 25% of the tickets for Oktoberfest already. So if you have friends that always attend, make sure they know how to get tickets before it's too late.

Get Tickets Here!
Get the Oktoberfest Flier Here!
Back to top Go down
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

PostSubject: Re: Oktoberfest Tickets!   Oktoberfest Tickets! EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 11:08 am

We have had wines before. I like them because it shows another aspect of creating things at home.

You're more than welcome to share your wine. All I ask is that if you want to bring wine, that you be able to serve it. A lot of tasters have questions and not a lot of us know what we're talking about with wine.

The nice thing with wine is that a few bottles goes a long ways.

+1 on the German connection with the wine.
Back to top Go down
Bethany_B

Bethany_B

PostSubject: Re: Oktoberfest Tickets!   Oktoberfest Tickets! EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 10:41 am

Awesome Smile Also, I was planning on experiementing with some Federweisser (a German wine) if it works, can I bring that too? Or is it beer only?
Back to top Go down
Mike Philleo

Mike Philleo

PostSubject: Re: Oktoberfest Tickets!   Oktoberfest Tickets! EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 4:17 pm

You're right, Bethany. Very Happy The brewer gets to attend for free and for every 5 gallon batch, they get one guest. For example if you and Ben have a beer to enter, you both get to attend free (one of you counts as the guest for that brew).
Back to top Go down
Bethany_B

Bethany_B

PostSubject: Re: Oktoberfest Tickets!   Oktoberfest Tickets! EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 4:01 pm

I seem to remember that if you are brewing for the event that you don't need to buy a ticket.. however, sometimes my memory fails me.. lol. Is this true?
Back to top Go down
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

PostSubject: Oktoberfest Tickets!   Oktoberfest Tickets! EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:06 am

Today is the day! Oktoberfest tickets go on sale today at noon on our website.

We need your help getting the word out. You can print out the flier below to share the news. Remember, Oktoberfest tickets are only available online this year. Once the tickets are live we will also have a Facebook event you can share with your friends.

Let your friends and family know to enter your name as a referral when they finalize check out for tickets. The Masher with the most ticket referrals will win a prize. Thanks for all your help! It's going to be a great event!

Download the Oktoberfest Flier

Last edited by randi philleo on Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oktoberfest Tickets!   Oktoberfest Tickets! Empty

Back to top Go down

Oktoberfest Tickets!
Page 1 of 1