Muddy River Mashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Muddy River Mashers Homebrew Club of Bismarck ND.

Home  Calendar  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  MRM Main Site  
This forum is no longer active!
For the new Muddy River Masher Forums, please visit MuddyRiverMashers.org.

Oktoberfest Equipement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Igraf

Igraf

Oktoberfest Equipement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oktoberfest Equipement   Oktoberfest Equipement EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 5:14 pm

I have a 20 pound tank and regulator that I am willing to bring. I also have a spare picnic tap to use.
Back to top Go down
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

Oktoberfest Equipement Empty
PostSubject: Oktoberfest Equipement   Oktoberfest Equipement EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:56 pm

I know this is included on the Oktoberfest signup form, but please post here if you'll be requiring any equipment for Oktoberfest. As many of you know, the biggest PITA of Oktoberfest is setting up, getting connections right, finding enough co2 to go around, and making sure everything has a picnic tap.

If you know ahead of time that you'll need a keg, a tap, co2 line, or co2, PLEASE post here.

We have enough time now to handle any requests that we get. Plus, we've toyed with the idea of the club purchasing a CO2 tank and fittings before, if we find there is need for something like that, it may be worth further discussion.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.muddyrivermashers.com

Oktoberfest Equipement
Page 1 of 1