Muddy River Mashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Muddy River Mashers Homebrew Club of Bismarck ND.

Home  Calendar  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  MRM Main Site  
This forum is no longer active!
For the new Muddy River Masher Forums, please visit MuddyRiverMashers.org.

St. Patrick's Day

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

St. Patrick's Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day   St. Patrick's Day EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:04 pm

Anytime! It was a lot of fun. This could be an annual event. I wish St. Patrick's Day always had that nice of weather.

St. Patrick's Day Stpatr10
Back to top Go down
http://www.muddyrivermashers.com
Igraf

Igraf

St. Patrick's Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day   St. Patrick's Day EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 6:26 pm

Randi and Mike - thanks for hosting us. I had a great time and enjoyed all the great brews!
Back to top Go down
Mike Philleo

Mike Philleo

St. Patrick's Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day   St. Patrick's Day EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:33 am

*Bump*

Last night, I taste tested the stout and she is ready to go. Excellent brew, good job Eric (and those who assisted).

Let's see here. Good beer, check. Good weather forecast, check. Lunch/grilling/potluck, check. All we need at this point is you folks. Don't be shy, come on over and help do your part in the fight against full kegs. You'd be hard-pressed to enjoy a nicer beer in a dank, dark bar. Save that for later when the sun goes down and enjoy the warm spring weather over noon. See you there!
Back to top Go down
JaymeG

JaymeG

St. Patrick's Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day   St. Patrick's Day EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 12:11 pm

I will be there for a little time. bounce
Back to top Go down
Mike Philleo

Mike Philleo

St. Patrick's Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day   St. Patrick's Day EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:22 am

I just want to let everyone know that the club's Irish Stout is fully casked at this time and on CO2, ready for serving. Like Randi said, the weather forecast looks good, so come on by. It'll be a lunchtime noon-afternoon potluck affair, so you can still go out later that night. If nothing else, it's a good start for later festivities! Finally, a friendly reminder that this is a one-time opportunity to try this beer. The keg will be killed off to ensure there's room for future club beers. Anything that doesn't get finished off will be sent home with guests in a growler.
Back to top Go down
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

St. Patrick's Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day   St. Patrick's Day EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:12 am

St. Patrick's Day Bump1

Just an unofficial reminder, we'll crack the club's Irish Stout this Saturday for St. Patricks Day. Head over at noon. It's supposed to be really nice out.

142 Dolan Drive, Lincoln ND
St. Patrick's Day Map
Back to top Go down
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

St. Patrick's Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day   St. Patrick's Day EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 8:53 pm

Thanks for the heads up Mike!

For anyone else interested in coming over at noon on Saturday to crack the keg open, please post. Mike is debating what to do for lunch. So suggestions are welcome.

Just so you know, I tasted the Stout for quality control and its quite tasty. Needs a little more carbonation but it'll be perfect by the 17th.

St. Patrick's Day 03081211
Back to top Go down
mike frohlich

mike frohlich

St. Patrick's Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day   St. Patrick's Day EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:43 am

I'll be in Grand Forks for the state convention. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Mike Philleo

Mike Philleo

St. Patrick's Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day   St. Patrick's Day EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:21 am

Okay, I'll bite.

I've tasted our Irish stout and man is it good. I'd be happy to hold a St.Patty's day get-together either in my basement or my garage if no one else would like to suggest a different location. It's a real treat that St. Patty's day falls on Saturday this year and we actually have a nice club beer to have for it. If you ask me, I'd rather drink a quality Irish stout than go somewhere and pay for Bud or God knows what with green food coloring. Hopefully, I'm not the only one who feels this way. If nothing else, it'd be nice to empty out this keg for the next club beer.
Back to top Go down
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

St. Patrick's Day Empty
PostSubject: St. Patrick's Day   St. Patrick's Day EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:03 am

Is there any interest to meeting late afternoon on Saturday March 17th (St. Patrick's Day) to crack open our keg of Irish Stout?

We could look at meeting somewhere near downtown so people could join in the regular festivities after. OR we could do a small potluck OR whatever anyone else is thinking... I'm just shooting in the dark here.

I tasted the stout while transferring it to secondary and I think it's going to be mighty good. I thought St. Patrick's Day might be a good unveiling time.

Let me know if you have any ideas or location suggestions (garage, basement, home, park shelter, etc).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

St. Patrick's Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day   St. Patrick's Day Empty

Back to top Go down

St. Patrick's Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muddy River Mashers :: General Discussion-
Jump to: