Muddy River Mashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Muddy River Mashers Homebrew Club of Bismarck ND.

Home  Calendar  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  MRM Main Site  
This forum is no longer active!
For the new Muddy River Masher Forums, please visit MuddyRiverMashers.org.

Masher Meeting December 6th

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dkwandt

dkwandt

Masher Meeting December 6th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masher Meeting December 6th   Masher Meeting December 6th EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 10:50 am

Sadly I won’t be able to make that, I have a Boy Scout meeting it would be over by the time I got out there. I hope it is very successful all the same!
Back to top Go down
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

PostSubject: Re: Masher Meeting December 6th   Masher Meeting December 6th EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 4:12 pm

Hmm... probably not.

But there might be one at the end of December or if nothing else, one in January.

I think we need to bring back the Motor Oil Stout brew.
Back to top Go down
http://www.muddyrivermashers.com
Michaeljeffreythomas

Michaeljeffreythomas

PostSubject: Re: Masher Meeting December 6th   Masher Meeting December 6th EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 4:06 pm

Are you going to be brewing anything at this meeting?
Back to top Go down
Mike Philleo

Mike Philleo

PostSubject: Re: Masher Meeting December 6th   Masher Meeting December 6th EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:47 am

You can rest assured that I will make it to this one. Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

PostSubject: Masher Meeting December 6th   Masher Meeting December 6th EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:42 am

As many of you know, we were able to get the Masherhaus cleaned out the past few weeks. We wanted to get to the big stuff before we got any snow.

So, Mike and I thought it would be fun if we hosted the first meeting of December at our home in Lincoln.

Don't be afraid, it's not too hard to find. The map below is the right way to go. If you Google our address, 142 Dolan Drive, Lincoln ND, they will tell you that McDougal is a through street, but Google lies. McDougal does not connect to Dolan Drive from the North or South. So you're best off using the directions below.

Masher Meeting December 6th Map

We will be posting a form soon to get our first 6 months of the year's hosting places set. So be thinking of hosting too.

We're excited to have you all over!
Back to top Go down
http://www.muddyrivermashers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Masher Meeting December 6th   Masher Meeting December 6th Empty

Back to top Go down

Masher Meeting December 6th
Page 1 of 1