Muddy River Mashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Muddy River Mashers Homebrew Club of Bismarck ND.

Home  Calendar  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  MRM Main Site  
This forum is no longer active!
For the new Muddy River Masher Forums, please visit MuddyRiverMashers.org.

Wanted: European Style Bottles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

Wanted: European Style Bottles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted: European Style Bottles   Wanted: European Style Bottles EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:53 am

Cool! I bought the bell adapter too. It works pretty slick. They require a little more muscle than the little caps.

Do the Italian wines cap? I've had a few wine bottles that I thought were cappable, but they had a deeper ridge.

I've got to go through and see how many I have... they're tucked way back under the stairs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.muddyrivermashers.com
Bandersesk

Bandersesk

PostSubject: 29 mm crown caps   Wanted: European Style Bottles EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 4:30 pm

I have three of these bottles, mainly from sparkling Italian wines. I invested $2.50 in the capper attachment and bought some caps. If you need the bottles or would like to borrow the capper, let me know; would trade for some finished product....

Ted
Back to top Go down
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

PostSubject: Wanted: European Style Bottles   Wanted: European Style Bottles EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 1:45 pm

I think some people call them champagne bottles. Anyways, they are those pesky bottles that have the 29mm cap rather than the 26mm standard cap. If you have any of those bottles, please don't throw them. I'd like to put them to use hopefully with some upcoming Mead or Lambics.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.muddyrivermashers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: European Style Bottles   Wanted: European Style Bottles Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanted: European Style Bottles
Page 1 of 1