Muddy River Mashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Muddy River Mashers Homebrew Club of Bismarck ND.

Home  Calendar  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  MRM Main Site  
This forum is no longer active!
For the new Muddy River Masher Forums, please visit MuddyRiverMashers.org.

Meeting Tuesday, July 20th!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dkwandt

dkwandt

Meeting Tuesday, July 20th! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Tuesday, July 20th!   Meeting Tuesday, July 20th! EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:14 am

i am hoping to try that oatmeal brown, if it tastes anything like it sounds it should be awesome!

Back to top Go down
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Tuesday, July 20th!   Meeting Tuesday, July 20th! EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:04 am

Well I don't know, I think mine turned out pretty good. (American Oatmeal Brown)

Mike P brought his fancy new Saison. It's much less of the sweaty horse blanket than some and a lot more of the lovely grainy flavors. The smell is totally misleading of the taste.

Jeff Morman brought a tasty Dark Brown and 'Mystery' stout. We all watched Jeff Kohler open and try is 5 year old "Novocaine". It was really very good. Not at all what you'd expect from a Fresca bottle, haha! Jeff K also had a darn good IPA. Plus there was also a wheat that went around the table from Todd.

Oh and the sausages from Cloverdale were great! Thanks again Jeff.

Last edited by randi philleo on Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.muddyrivermashers.com
dkwandt

dkwandt

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Tuesday, July 20th!   Meeting Tuesday, July 20th! EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:34 am

how did the meeting go? any stand out beers? lol!
Back to top Go down
dkwandt

dkwandt

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Tuesday, July 20th!   Meeting Tuesday, July 20th! EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:58 am

Beer Dealer wrote:
dkwandt wrote:
how did the meeting go?

any stand out beers?

????????? Question the meeting is tonite

sorry brain fart! my days are getting all jumbled together! i almost lost a day there in my head!
Back to top Go down
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Tuesday, July 20th!   Meeting Tuesday, July 20th! EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:49 am

Yep, Tuesday the 20th.

Sounds awesome Jeff! I picked up some buns too, I can bring them just for extras.

I'll be bringing my American Oatmeal Brown (yet to be named), but is pretty tasty for my first solo recipe development.
Back to top Go down
Beer Dealer

Beer Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Tuesday, July 20th!   Meeting Tuesday, July 20th! EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:45 am

dkwandt wrote:
how did the meeting go?

any stand out beers?

????????? Question the meeting is tonite
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwnh.net
Beer Dealer

Beer Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Tuesday, July 20th!   Meeting Tuesday, July 20th! EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:43 am

I have polish style dogs for tonight..or maybe there polish brats ..whatever they are good as i did have one last nite whilst i was brewing another Rye Ipa ...I have the mustard and ketchup and relish bottles and the buns...now hope the gas is good in the grill...But i have to go home and get the growler of IPA...Jeff
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwnh.net
dkwandt

dkwandt

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Tuesday, July 20th!   Meeting Tuesday, July 20th! EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:41 am

how did the meeting go?

any stand out beers?

Back to top Go down
dkwandt

dkwandt

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Tuesday, July 20th!   Meeting Tuesday, July 20th! EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:40 pm

i think i can sell 5-10 start with 5 sound good? looks like i should be able to be there! switched my guard drill so i could attend!
Back to top Go down
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Tuesday, July 20th!   Meeting Tuesday, July 20th! EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:40 pm

Sure thing, how many do you want to start out with?
Back to top Go down
dkwandt

dkwandt

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Tuesday, July 20th!   Meeting Tuesday, July 20th! EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:59 pm

i can't make it this time. please leave tickets you want me to sell with jeff! i will stop by asap
Back to top Go down
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

PostSubject: Meeting Tuesday, July 20th!   Meeting Tuesday, July 20th! EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:46 am

Meeting tomorrow night (July 20th)! As always we start at 7pm at Wheels Wing-N-Hobbies in Mandan.

We've got some business to talk about, but don't fret there will be beer AND brats on the grill (thanks to Jeff). We'll also be assigning Oktoberfest tickets for members to sell. If you want more information on the Oktoberfest 2010 event, please check out the information page or feel free to post questions here.

Hope to see you all tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Tuesday, July 20th!   Meeting Tuesday, July 20th! Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting Tuesday, July 20th!
Page 1 of 1