Muddy River Mashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Muddy River Mashers Homebrew Club of Bismarck ND.

Home  Calendar  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  MRM Main Site  
This forum is no longer active!
For the new Muddy River Masher Forums, please visit MuddyRiverMashers.org.

Multi Way CO2 Distributor

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Multi Way CO2 Distributor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multi Way CO2 Distributor   Multi Way CO2 Distributor EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:32 pm

I agree, take some soap and water to all of your connections and fittings. I drained over half of a 20 pound tank over night when I first got my kegging set up from midwest because I didn't take the time to check.
Back to top Go down
http://edelzer@hotmail.com
Igraf

Igraf

PostSubject: Re: Multi Way CO2 Distributor   Multi Way CO2 Distributor EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 11:02 am

my only advice is once it shows up tighten the connections for the gas shutoffs and when you think you have them tight give it a little more gusto. I bought a 6 way distribution block earlier this year and it took me a couple tanks of co2 to track down the leak there. I would suggest going with the 1/4" MFL one. You spend a little more on the MFL connectors but it is easier to deal with in my opinion.

http://bit.ly/14kpEix
Back to top Go down
Mike Philleo

Mike Philleo

PostSubject: Re: Multi Way CO2 Distributor   Multi Way CO2 Distributor EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 10:43 am

Congratulations on getting into kegging! In my experience, there is no appreciable difference between the two diameters. They should work about the same. The biggest difference is going to be the PSI you are running and how you use the equipment.
Back to top Go down
FRIESER17

FRIESER17

PostSubject: Multi Way CO2 Distributor   Multi Way CO2 Distributor EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 10:34 am

I finally got some kegs and I am now getting a 2 Way CO2 Distributor and want to know what the difference or preference is in size. I am getting a 2 Way CO2 Distributor from Midwest Supplies and they have 1/4" and 5/16". What is better and is it just based on tubing size?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multi Way CO2 Distributor   Multi Way CO2 Distributor Empty

Back to top Go down

Multi Way CO2 Distributor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muddy River Mashers :: General Discussion-
Jump to: