Muddy River Mashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Muddy River Mashers Homebrew Club of Bismarck ND.

Home  Calendar  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  MRM Main Site  
This forum is no longer active!
For the new Muddy River Masher Forums, please visit MuddyRiverMashers.org.

FS: Corny Kegs, Barley Crusher, CO2 Sysyem, Johnson temp controller and more

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wiskibrewer

wiskibrewer

FS: Corny Kegs, Barley Crusher, CO2 Sysyem, Johnson temp controller and more Empty
PostSubject: Re: FS: Corny Kegs, Barley Crusher, CO2 Sysyem, Johnson temp controller and more   FS: Corny Kegs, Barley Crusher, CO2 Sysyem, Johnson temp controller and more EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 2:45 pm

do you have any kegs left?
Back to top Go down
nebelk

nebelk

FS: Corny Kegs, Barley Crusher, CO2 Sysyem, Johnson temp controller and more Empty
PostSubject: 4th of July sale   FS: Corny Kegs, Barley Crusher, CO2 Sysyem, Johnson temp controller and more EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 2:02 pm

I'm getting ready to move and would rather sell this stuff than haul it around so here goes,

First $300 takes this complete kegging set-up:

• 4 ball lock corny kegs
  • 20 lb CO2 tank with regulator and 6-way distributer
  • 5 faucets with shanks, hose and keg hook ups (two are perlick creamer faucets)

I also have a 10g rubbermaid converted mash tun: $50

Stir plate and 2L Erlenmeyer flask: $40

PM for contact info,

Thanks,

kl
Back to top Go down
Michaeljeffreythomas

Michaeljeffreythomas

PostSubject: Re: FS: Corny Kegs, Barley Crusher, CO2 Sysyem, Johnson temp controller and more   FS: Corny Kegs, Barley Crusher, CO2 Sysyem, Johnson temp controller and more EmptyTue May 28, 2013 10:58 am

I will take one Keg
701-425-8870
Mike Thomas
Back to top Go down
lwald

lwald

PostSubject: kegs   FS: Corny Kegs, Barley Crusher, CO2 Sysyem, Johnson temp controller and more EmptySun May 26, 2013 8:07 pm

Yes I'll take one corny keg I need one my #is 400-8509 thanks
Back to top Go down
nebelk

nebelk

PostSubject: Re: FS: Corny Kegs, Barley Crusher, CO2 Sysyem, Johnson temp controller and more   FS: Corny Kegs, Barley Crusher, CO2 Sysyem, Johnson temp controller and more EmptyFri May 24, 2013 2:21 pm

lwald wrote:
Have any kegs left

I have four left. PM me for contact info if you are interested.
Back to top Go down
lwald

lwald

PostSubject: Kegs   FS: Corny Kegs, Barley Crusher, CO2 Sysyem, Johnson temp controller and more EmptyThu May 23, 2013 5:06 pm

Have any kegs left
Back to top Go down
nebelk

nebelk

PostSubject: Re: FS: Corny Kegs, Barley Crusher, CO2 Sysyem, Johnson temp controller and more   FS: Corny Kegs, Barley Crusher, CO2 Sysyem, Johnson temp controller and more EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:41 pm

carboy, buckets, grain mill and 2 kegs gone.

Back to top Go down
nebelk

nebelk

PostSubject: Re: FS: Corny Kegs, Barley Crusher, CO2 Sysyem, Johnson temp controller and more   FS: Corny Kegs, Barley Crusher, CO2 Sysyem, Johnson temp controller and more EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:57 pm

I also have some grolsh style bottles and a 5g glass carboy if anyone is interested.

I'll try and get some pictures of everything posted this evening.

Back to top Go down
nebelk

nebelk

PostSubject: FS: Corny Kegs, Barley Crusher, CO2 Sysyem, Johnson temp controller and more   FS: Corny Kegs, Barley Crusher, CO2 Sysyem, Johnson temp controller and more EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:20 am

I'm downsizing my homebrew operation and have the following for sale:

(10) 5g ball lock corny kegs for sale. All were purchased used and are clean and hold pressure. The o-rings on all of them are good, but I have an new set that will be included with each one. $45 each.

A Barley Crusher grain mill with 7lb hopper. It is used, I've probably run about 20lb of grain through it, but it is in like new condition. $90.

10lb CO2 tank with 2 gauge regulator, 6-way air distributer with check valves, with hoses and ball lock connectors. $300.

2-way air distributer with check valves, with hoses and ball lock connectors $40

Used analog Johnson Controls Refridgerator Thermostat. $35.

(4) Beer faucets with 6" shanks and ball lock connector (beer line tubing not included). $20 each.

(2) Perlick 'creamer' taps with 6" stainless shanks and ball lock connector (beer line tubing not included) $40 each.

10g orange rubber maid cooler converted to mash tun. Has stainless mesh braid and stainless ball valve and fittings. $100

Stainless site tube with thermometer and fittings for use on brew kettle or mah tun. $40

(7) 6.5g brewingbuckets, drilled with spigot, grommeted lid with air lock. $10 each

I think that's the big stuff, but I do have some other fittings and a couple party taps that I'll throw in with other purchases.

I think I've priced everthing pretty fairly, but would willing to make a deal if someone wants to buy everything.

PM for contact info. I'm in Bismarck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS: Corny Kegs, Barley Crusher, CO2 Sysyem, Johnson temp controller and more   FS: Corny Kegs, Barley Crusher, CO2 Sysyem, Johnson temp controller and more Empty

Back to top Go down

FS: Corny Kegs, Barley Crusher, CO2 Sysyem, Johnson temp controller and more
Page 1 of 1