Muddy River Mashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Muddy River Mashers Homebrew Club of Bismarck ND.

Home  Calendar  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  MRM Main Site  
This forum is no longer active!
For the new Muddy River Masher Forums, please visit MuddyRiverMashers.org.

Oktoberfest Ticket Meetup

Go down 
AuthorMessage
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

Oktoberfest Ticket Meetup Empty
PostSubject: Oktoberfest Tickets: Week 4   Oktoberfest Ticket Meetup EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:30 am

Oktoberfest is coming along splendidly! We've got a great variety of beers already entered and tickets are practically gone!

This is just a reminder that I will be at the Blarney Stone tonight (Tuesday, September 25th) from 5:30 to 6:00. Take this time to bring sold and unsold tickets over. As of now, I do not have any spare tickets to give out. So if you have tickets you can't sell, please feel free to turn them back in and we'll get them moved.

Sunday, September 30th is the LAST day to turn in your unsold tickets! I'll be at the Walrus from 12:30-1:00 on Sunday to take back any unsold tickets. Tickets that come in after this date, must be sold or paid for. You can turn in your sold tickets at our October 2nd meeting. Please try to turn in ticket sales before Oktoberfest, as it's a lot to try to juggle at that time.

Don't forget to get those beers entered by this SUNDAY (September 30th) by filling out the Oktoberfest Brew Entry Form! Beers not entered by Sunday, will not be eligible for prizes.

Cheers!
Randi P
Back to top Go down
http://www.muddyrivermashers.com
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

Oktoberfest Ticket Meetup Empty
PostSubject: Oktoberfest Ticket Meetup   Oktoberfest Ticket Meetup EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:52 am

Greetings!

I hope everyone's Oktoberfest ticket sales are going well! This is just a reminder that I will be at Reza's Pitch tonight (Tuesday, September 18th) from 5:30 to 6:00. Take this time to bring sold and unsold tickets over. As of now, I do not have any spare tickets to give out. So if you have tickets you can't sell, please feel free to turn them back in and we'll get them moved.

As an unplanned bonus, Reza's Pitch will be featuring Bell's Brewery Pale Ale on Cask and a tapping of their famous Octoberfest Beer (limited release). So, stop by, let me know how sales are going and get some Bell's swag.

Please feel free to keep me up to date on your ticket sales (randiphilleo@gmail.com ).

Don't forget to get those beers entered by filling out the Oktoberfest Brew Entry Form!

Cheers!
Randi P
Back to top Go down
http://www.muddyrivermashers.com

Oktoberfest Ticket Meetup
Page 1 of 1