Muddy River Mashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Muddy River Mashers Homebrew Club of Bismarck ND.

Home  Calendar  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  MRM Main Site  
This forum is no longer active!
For the new Muddy River Masher Forums, please visit MuddyRiverMashers.org.

Brew for Hopluck!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike Philleo

Mike Philleo

Brew for Hopluck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brew for Hopluck!   Brew for Hopluck! EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 12:00 pm

Thanks again to Ivan for volunteering to attend, as well as Jayme for offering some ingredients. Unfortunately, we didn't get the number of participants needed, so we won't be having the club brew.
Back to top Go down
mike frohlich

mike frohlich

Brew for Hopluck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brew for Hopluck!   Brew for Hopluck! EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:08 am

I can't make it either.
Back to top Go down
Michaeljeffreythomas

Michaeljeffreythomas

Brew for Hopluck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brew for Hopluck!   Brew for Hopluck! EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:35 am

I can't make it but put 3 fingers in for me!
Back to top Go down
Mike Philleo

Mike Philleo

Brew for Hopluck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brew for Hopluck!   Brew for Hopluck! EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:43 pm

Good to hear it, thanks for stepping up. Now we just need some more RSVPs!
Back to top Go down
Igraf

Igraf

Brew for Hopluck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brew for Hopluck!   Brew for Hopluck! EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:28 pm

Yeah I was planning on it. Group brews are good.
Back to top Go down
Mike Philleo

Mike Philleo

Brew for Hopluck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brew for Hopluck!   Brew for Hopluck! EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:35 pm

Igraf wrote:
I have a few oz of citra and some simcoe and amarillo if needed. I dont have any grains on hand. I can pick up anything else if either place in town has it if you new it.
That'd be great! Does that mean you're coming? : D
Back to top Go down
Igraf

Igraf

Brew for Hopluck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brew for Hopluck!   Brew for Hopluck! EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:49 pm

I have a few oz of citra and some simcoe and amarillo if needed. I dont have any grains on hand. I can pick up anything else if either place in town has it if you new it.
Back to top Go down
JaymeG

JaymeG

Brew for Hopluck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brew for Hopluck!   Brew for Hopluck! EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:47 pm

I will be going out of town tomorrow but if you wish I can contribute Amarillo and/or Simco. You would just have to come by and pick them up at my place.
Back to top Go down
Mike Philleo

Mike Philleo

Brew for Hopluck! Empty
PostSubject: Brew for Hopluck!   Brew for Hopluck! EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:14 pm

It's getting to be time for our annual Hop Luck event, everyone (view the MRM Calendar)! And what is a Hop Luck without our yearly vintage of Mashers Hop Luck IPA? Not much of a Hop Luck, that's for sure. Because of that, Randi and I are willing to host a brew session for that IPA, tomorrow on the third of August. That's 8/3/12. The brew session will begin at 6PM if, and only if, we get 5 solid RSVPs from our participating club members. We also ask that anyone attending contribute some grain and/or hops for this righteous endeavor. Hops of any type are appreciated in particular, since it is an IPA. We already have a yeast starter ready, but the brew session will not take place without sufficient member involvement. So, please come out and represent, put in a little time, have some brews and know that it's all for the greater good of IPA-to-come!

Post here if you can attend the brew!

Brew for Hopluck! Hopluc11

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brew for Hopluck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brew for Hopluck!   Brew for Hopluck! Empty

Back to top Go down

Brew for Hopluck!
Page 1 of 1