Muddy River Mashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Muddy River Mashers Homebrew Club of Bismarck ND.

Home  Calendar  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  MRM Main Site  
This forum is no longer active!
For the new Muddy River Masher Forums, please visit MuddyRiverMashers.org.

Spike Brewing Discount

Go down 
AuthorMessage
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

Spike Brewing Discount Empty
PostSubject: Spike Brewing Discount   Spike Brewing Discount EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:29 am

Spike Brewing (www.spikebrewing.com) has sent us a discount code for 5% off orders on their site. Just enter the discount code "North Dakota". Here's their full message:

Quote :
Good morning,

My name is Ben Caya and I'm the owner of Spike Brewing LLC. I wanted to drop a quick note to your home brew club.

If you're not aware, we make stainless steel home brew kettles. I just graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. Over the past year my 'part time' business throughout school has turned into a full time job. We are a vendor on HomeBrewTalk.com and have been very well received thus far but I'd like to expand our reach to local home brewing clubs.

I would really appreciate it if you could pass along information on Spike Brewing to your members. All our kettles can be seen and purchased on my website which is www.spikebrewing.com

As an token of our appreciation we have set up a 5% off coupon for any product we sell. To redeem the coupon members would only need to enter the discount code "North Dakota" in the discount code section during checkout.

Thanks for your time and if any members have questions or comments I would be happy to answer them personally.
Back to top Go down
http://www.muddyrivermashers.com

Spike Brewing Discount
Page 1 of 1