Muddy River Mashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Muddy River Mashers Homebrew Club of Bismarck ND.

Home  Calendar  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  MRM Main Site  
This forum is no longer active!
For the new Muddy River Masher Forums, please visit MuddyRiverMashers.org.

Important Oktoberfest Information

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Important Oktoberfest Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Oktoberfest Information   Important Oktoberfest Information EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:46 am

If everything goes right I should have a brew for oktoberfest. I'm calling it hoppy harvest golden ale. It's a lighter malty sessionable pale. I got to wait until Jeff gets his shipment in this week but I think I can still rush it through being a lower gravity ale.
Back to top Go down
http://edelzer@hotmail.com
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

Important Oktoberfest Information Empty
PostSubject: Important Oktoberfest Information   Important Oktoberfest Information EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:06 am

Hello folks,

We're just 3 1/2 weeks away from the most anticipated Masher event of the year. Pretty exciting, huh? Well, I just wanted everyone to know that the officers have got it all under control. Mostly...

Brew Entries
We still need to know what you're bringing. IF you know what you're bringing and can take the time to fill out the form, please do so. It really helps us in estimating our gallons per patrons. PLUS, we'd love to start promoting through our social networks by announcing some of the styles that will be there. So please fill out the form here: Oktoberfest Brew Donation Form

Tickets
Ticket sales have been underway the past few weeks. So far so good. We will meet at the Masherhaus every Tuesday before Oktoberfest to collect and distribute more tickets. If this doesn't work for you, you can request tickets to sell via snail-mail. To get tickets mailed out to you please email RandiPhilleo@gmail.com with the amount of tickets you'd like, your mailing address, and whether you'd like a flier with them.

Feel free to download the PDF flier below and email it around.

If you have any questions, please feel free to post here.

We really appreciate all of your help. This Oktoberfest is going to be the best yet!

Thanks to you all! You're great!

Randi Philleo
Treasurer & Secretary

facebook

Last edited by randi philleo on Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.muddyrivermashers.com

Important Oktoberfest Information
Page 1 of 1