Muddy River Mashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Muddy River Mashers Homebrew Club of Bismarck ND.

Home  Calendar  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  MRM Main Site  
This forum is no longer active!
For the new Muddy River Masher Forums, please visit MuddyRiverMashers.org.

monday night brewing

Go down 
+4
mike frohlich
dkwandt
JaymeG
Eric
8 posters
AuthorMessage
dkwandt

dkwandt

monday night brewing Empty
PostSubject: Re: monday night brewing   monday night brewing EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:40 pm

i have an American lager on tap (warning if you want to try it, make it your first, you want a clean pallet)

I also have a porter on tap ready for anyone who like "roasty" goodness.
Back to top Go down
Mike Philleo

Mike Philleo

PostSubject: Re: monday night brewing   monday night brewing EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 8:24 am

Eric wrote:
Racked over the smoked amber tonight. The smoke turned out very well. It was subtle, yet detectable and adds kind of an interesting complexity to the amber style. I'm excited to see how it finishes out.
That sounds great, can't wait to try it. Can't beat a good smoked beer. Hopefully you can bring the Grapefruit IPA over tonight and anything else we've missed out on.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: monday night brewing   monday night brewing EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 10:09 pm

Racked over the smoked amber tonight. The smoke turned out very well. It was subtle, yet detectable and adds kind of an interesting complexity to the amber style. I'm excited to see how it finishes out.
Back to top Go down
http://edelzer@hotmail.com
dkwandt

dkwandt

PostSubject: Re: monday night brewing   monday night brewing EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 1:41 pm

i will be brewing from 1 ish till i am done ussually around 11-12 come stop by!
Back to top Go down
Beer Dealer

Beer Dealer

PostSubject: Re: monday night brewing   monday night brewing EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 1:25 pm

it will be sunday in morning
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwnh.net
Michaeljeffreythomas

Michaeljeffreythomas

PostSubject: Re: monday night brewing   monday night brewing EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 12:32 pm

when are you brewing?
Back to top Go down
Beer Dealer

Beer Dealer

PostSubject: Re: monday night brewing   monday night brewing EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:58 am

Black Veil Pale and 5 gallons will go to the new guy at last meeting....so if anyone knows any body that wants a lesson they can stop by....Jeff
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwnh.net
dkwandt

dkwandt

PostSubject: Re: monday night brewing   monday night brewing EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 8:43 am

vanilla porter, and amber

MJT did you have that picture air brushed? i feel like i need to buy insurance or something! joking of course.
Back to top Go down
mike frohlich

mike frohlich

PostSubject: Re: monday night brewing   monday night brewing EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 3:54 pm

ESB
Back to top Go down
Michaeljeffreythomas

Michaeljeffreythomas

PostSubject: Re: monday night brewing   monday night brewing EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:28 pm

I just got done brewing a Belgian Tripel

On Saturday I think Mike P and myself will brew something sessionable.

Anyone else brewing this weekend?
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: monday night brewing   monday night brewing EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:52 pm

ESB's, IPA's, and Porters Oh My! Can't wait
Back to top Go down
dkwandt

dkwandt

PostSubject: Re: monday night brewing   monday night brewing EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 4:09 pm

i will be kegging an IPA soon, as well as porter.
Back to top Go down
mike frohlich

mike frohlich

PostSubject: Re: monday night brewing   monday night brewing EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 3:35 pm

Those will be Nugget and East Kent Goldings, with the Maris Otter Pale Malt as the backbone of the beer. Should be right around 5.5% ABV, maybe a bit higher.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: monday night brewing   monday night brewing EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 3:21 pm

Excited to hear of some new beers to try at upcoming meetings. They all sound good.

I'm interested to know what kind of hops the hop king will use in his ESB
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

PostSubject: Re: monday night brewing   monday night brewing EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am

This Thursday, during the day, I'll be brewin' a 10-gallon batch of ordinary bitter with a relatively decent pile of American hops at WWnH.

1.044 starting gravity, 35-ish IBU, Cascade & Centennial hops, 5-gallons will be dry-hopped with an ounce each of Cascade & Centennial.

When they're done, you'll all get to taste 'em, for sure.
Back to top Go down
mike frohlich

mike frohlich

PostSubject: Re: monday night brewing   monday night brewing EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:35 am

I've got a new IPA with 1-2 days to go on the dry hop, terminal gravity has been reached, and Strawberry Wheat is in the fermenter as of Sunday. Next up will be an ESB this weekend...
Back to top Go down
dkwandt

dkwandt

PostSubject: Re: monday night brewing   monday night brewing EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:53 am

i want to brew sunday, i will see if it happens. need to do batch of amber and vanilla porter ASAP. shit i should get an octoberfest going soon aswell.!
Back to top Go down
JaymeG

JaymeG

PostSubject: Re: monday night brewing   monday night brewing EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 8:51 pm

I'll be brewing a Honey Amber this Sat.! Smile
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: monday night brewing   monday night brewing EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 8:44 pm

Felt like a good night for brewing. I got my smoked amber mashing out right now.

Anyone else brewing lately?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: monday night brewing   monday night brewing Empty

Back to top Go down

monday night brewing
Page 1 of 1